[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Hmm, that’s disappointing to hear. I really don’t want Farioli - he’d make Potter’s sides look free scoring. Would have to hope Bloom and Barber have a rabbit in the hat as the rest of the list is pretty uninspiring
You might be right. But you can't look at the statistics in isolation. We only have a very small sample to go on

Maybe Nice have good defenders and crap strikers

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
You might be right. But you can't look at the statistics in isolation. We only have a very small sample to go on

Maybe Nice have good defenders and crap strikers
I can’t profess to be an expert having never seen Nice play under him. But the Guardian article I linked has me worried. At the least, I don’t understand the evidence for the excitement about him on here from the other non experts, other than he’s an RDZ disciple and lookalike.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Drifting out

Robs mate has shortened to 7/4, was 4/1 at 8am

1716288509118.png

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

The source is this rather thin story published in the Sun yesterday. There's no actual reporting in it. Looks like he's a "contender" because half a dozen fans have put a bet on him.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think Liam is on the long list for a managerial here but not for a few years yet.
Yes. Liam has got to take another job and unequivocally succeed before he'll be in line for a PL role.

He's had a decent start to his managerial career and I think all true Brighton fans are wishing him well

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’d prefer Farioli.

McKenna’s achievement is amazing, but I wonder if the jump from League One to Premier League is just a step too far. It’s a gamble.

If Farioli can be convinced by Tony’s plan and isn’t committed to other jobs, then I’d go there first. He has that little more experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports