Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids and Christmas

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
My 5-year old gave me a card he'd done at school yesterday - usual collection of splodgy faces and big hands waving, plus a football, and, on the front, it said "Daddy, Will buck-lee runs down the wing for you". Brought a tear to my eye...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My 5-year old gave me a card he'd done at school yesterday - usual collection of splodgy faces and big hands waving, plus a football, and, on the front, it said "Daddy, Will buck-lee runs down the wing for you". Brought a tear to my eye...

With you all the way - such dreadful spelling would have me sobbing too.

Just what has happened to our education system?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
i sent my five year old to bed early because of poor gramma in his christmas card i mean how hard is it to use a comma here and there and the odd full stop the education system is a right mess

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
i sent my five year old to bed early because of poor gramma in his christmas card i mean how hard is it to use a comma here and there and the odd full stop the education system is a right mess

I hope poor gramma gets better soon - it's no fun when there's illness over the festive season.

With you all the way - such dreadful spelling would have me sobbing too.

Just what has happened to our education system?

It is a worry. God knows what he'd do with KLL's name and, well, what on earth would he make of Sergey Anatolyevich Gotsmanov?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here