Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicking out a tenant

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Alternatively you could just do what I did to one tenant and tell to eff off or else ( a long complicated story that would take several pints to tell ! ).
I'm listening, start drinking.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If she's not paid a deposit, she won't come through with rent so she'll unlikely be paying bills/council tax etc. This will get very messy very quickly. Boot her out without warning.

This is an important point... If she's willing to stand there and argue with a landlord she owes money to when she's in no position to argue anything, she needs removing asap.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Best of luck with this...either start the legal process...or the cough.. different one....asap ..hopefully you will be wiser next time :thumbsup:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Get yourself to the High Court, have them issue a High Court Writ and we'll see you on the next series of 'Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its a ground floor flat that has had one of the rooms extended into the garden and converted into a studio apartment.
So she has her own entrance and facilities, and no access to your place, right?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shared hallway unfortunately.
From that hallway, does she have a front door with a lock, and you have a front door with a lock? Or could she just walk into your rooms?

If it's the latter, you might be able to legally just kick her straight out. The laws are very different for people sharing your home, and people who rent a home off you.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
From that hallway, does she have a front door with a lock, and you have a front door with a lock? Or could she just walk into your rooms?

If it's the latter, you might be able to legally just kick her straight out. The laws are very different for people sharing your home, and people who rent a home off you.

She could just walk into my room if its left unlocked. She can walk into my kitchen.

Really that's interesting! Thanks!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is she hot?

She HAS to be fit. The only way you'd ever give the keys to someone with no references, no deposit and a noisy dog is if they had a rack like Dolly Parton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here