kicking off in Eastbourne

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
two choppers searching for gang carrying baseball bats and guns in the Langney area :annoyed:
Two helicopters? TWO?

I only wish the local constabulary had that sort of money to spare :lol:
I think you've misunderstood Enda

images

D

Deleted member 22389

you might laugh .........but good old sunshine coast Eastbourne is fast becoming a bit of a shithole

I agree. Types of crimes we are witnessing down here are getting worse. Guns and baseball bats? this is Eastbourne not London.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The argus reports it as police entering the building at 8pm and advising people not to remain in their homes. Unfortunate error in that I would imagine

... And I saw a field mouse steal the entire contents of the bird feeder that we have hanging outside our kitchen window.

It's not just humanity that is out of control.

I bought a squirrel proof feeder last week. A couple of days after I had hung it up I looked out the window, feeder had been dislodged from where it was hanging, contents burst out and a squirrel was sitting next to a few remaining seeds with a cartoon big belly and probably doing loud squirrel belches. And where was Katy Bourne, our so called Police and Crime Commissioner, nowhere to be seen:angry:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Two helicopters? TWO?

I only wish the local constabulary had that sort of money to spare :lol:

No chance, it all gets spent transporting horses to police the non event that was St Georges day in Brighton this year, and paying the overtime bill for it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No chance, it all gets spent transporting horses to police the non event that was St Georges day in Brighton this year, and paying the overtime bill for it.

Ha, I wish :lol: They don't pay everyone overtime for that kind of thing. They just cancel their days off and re-roster them to another, typically far less welcome day, like a Tuesday in March or something.

The only ones getting paid extra for it would have been the horses & riders they stuffed in the helicopter from Thames Valley, or wherever they borrowed them from this time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Higher courts have ruled that imitation firearms should be treated the same as real ones in terms of seriousness when it comes to sentencing so someone's in deep shite.

Quite right too- hard to tell the difference until a bullet hits someone [or gun just goes "click"]
I totally agree. I meant that at least in this instance, no one was in danger of being shot.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ha, I wish :lol: They don't pay everyone overtime for that kind of thing. They just cancel their days off and re-roster them to another, typically far less welcome day, like a Tuesday in March or something.

The only ones getting paid extra for it would have been the horses & riders they stuffed in the helicopter from Thames Valley, or wherever they borrowed them from this time.

South Glamorgan probably......

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
you might laugh .........but good old sunshine coast Eastbourne is fast becoming a bit of a shithole

funnily enough had this conversation the other day, along the lines of who would have thought thirty years ago that Eastbourne town centre would be scuzzier than Brighton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
funnily enough had this conversation the other day, along the lines of who would have thought thirty years ago that Eastbourne town centre would be scuzzier than Brighton.

and it is

not so long ago some poor individual was kicked and punched to death outside a shop in the Hamden park area.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Funny comment that considering pavilion had 296 violent crimes in February this year as opposed to Eastbourne town centre's rather paltry 40. But go ahead, keep running Eastbourne down even though the FACTS don't support your prejudice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports