Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kick ups!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
As a teenager I could get over 100 relatively easily, probably half that now which is shocking considering I'm only mid-twenties (I'm blaming it on a devastating lack of kickabouts/games these days *sigh*)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did 200 a something some years back. Since the full feeling of my kicking leg being removed by traffic, and some general ageing blubber-n-stiffness coming into being, i'm probably looking a possible 50 at best nowadays.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
over 200 when I was in my teens, now probably about 50, or less depending on when my legs give way.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't wait to get the ball out now, few games of shit usually makes a summers day in the park a little more intresting.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The trick is to get it onto your knees. Do 100 knee ups then claim that knee ups count as regular kick ups.

Nope, the knee ones are WAY more tiring. You'd crash and burn before you even got to 100.

The best trick of all is to use a slightly flat ball. Simples.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nope, the knee ones are WAY more tiring. You'd crash and burn before you even got to 100.

The best trick of all is to use a slightly flat ball. Simples.

You reckon? I could do MILLIONS on my knees - primarily right, then alternating with the left, then back onto my right and oh so occasionally, should a kick up go AWRY - I would step in with the Puma Kings before carrying on with the knees.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You reckon? I could do MILLIONS on my knees - primarily right, then alternating with the left, then back onto my right and oh so occasionally, should a kick up go AWRY - I would step in with the Puma Kings before carrying on with the knees.

You're younger and presumably fitter than me. Give me a slightly flat, size 5 ball, and I'll reel off 100+ with just my left foot, no drama. If I'm FORCED to bring my retarded right foot into proceedings, then I have to concentrate a bit.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
You're younger and presumably fitter than me. Give me a slightly flat, size 5 ball, and I'll reel off 100+ with just my left foot, no drama. If I'm FORCED to bring my retarded right foot into proceedings, then I have to concentrate a bit.

Just went out in the garden and made the mistake of using a fully pumped up size 4 ball. Only managed 20, most were on my left foot before I suffered the same problem as HKFC. My right foot is only good for power, not placement.

Somehow I can never do more than 2 on my knees, it just doesn't seem to work out. :shrug:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
YouTube

I expect some have seen this but watch till the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here