Kevin Nolan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Arrogant little twat thinking he's better because he's spent most of his career in the big time.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Nolan is the sort of player you hate if he's playing against you but love if he's one of your own. Exactly the sort of player we need but at 50 grand a week that's not going to happen. Gus will find someone else I'm sure.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Arrogant twat but a very good arrogant twat.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That under the rules, I believe, is a red carder, away players inciting the home fans is a no no !

VERDICT >>>>> **** !!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Arrogant little twat thinking he's better because he's spent most of his career in the big time.

errrr he was the best player on the pitch by a mile...................................

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
That under the rules, I believe, is a red carder, away players inciting the home fans is a no no !

VERDICT >>>>> **** !!!

err no its not. Its up to the ref. Nothing in the rules.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Its his Celebration whats the big deal?

Wasn't a big deal, but it was odd running past the North and West stands (off the pitch) cupping his ear like he was getting a load of abuse or has some kind of grudge or something. Bizarre behaviour really, lacking in a bit of class I'd say.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
He might has well have carried a whistle with him he was in the referee's ear so much.

Just the type of player we need, though...
Exactly. The sort of player like Lily. If you've got him in your side he's brilliant and if somebody else has him, he's a windup. My view. Yes. Can't stand him but his attitude is the same as Allardyce's with the benefit of him being on the pitch. Can understand why Allardyce signed him. Good player.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
To be fair - it must be very difficult to play when your wife chucks you out for having your best mate move in with you. Then having to take a move 250 miles away from home in order in order to try and start that relationship all over again.

But i would sign a player like him in an instant. The ref did seem a bit start struck yesterday and for some reason gave the benefit of the doubt to the former premiership stars

Oct 17, 2011
Was it really necessary for him to run half the length of the North and West Stand giving it the big "I am" after scoring? It was as if he had something to prove against us, like we'd given him a hard time or something. To be honest I was surprised he wasn't booked.
:tosser:

Things like that endears himself to the West Ham fans more.

Everyone loves a player who shows passion, and rubs it in some what to the opposing fans.

Been loved at every club he has been at.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nolan is a great player. I think if he hadn't been so closely associated with Allardyce and Bolton's style of play, he'd have got far more chances with England years ago. Can tackle, provide assists, score, and lead. What more is there for a midfielder?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I assume Gus was referring to Nolan yesterday when he said it was funny that Brighton's XI were playing against someone who is paid more than all of them put together.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
I assume Gus was referring to Nolan yesterday when he said it was funny that Brighton's XI were playing against someone who is paid more than all of them put together.

Is that really true? He must be on an astronomical wage in that case bearing in mind Vicente and Mackail-Smith aren't exactly earning peanuts

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Looked more to me that he was playing to the TV camera in the corner of the North Stand, rather than giving it large to our fans.
To be honest, he is one of the best players in this division - oh to have him in our team. West Ham must be paying him a hell of a lot of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports