Kerry Mayo testimonial : Unique Kit : Legends Players Shirts (signed)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Hi all

We are now in a position to start auctioning off some of the players shirts from the Kerry Mayo Testimonial Match.

Those of you that were there will be aware that the legends teams wore two unique strips for the day : Argentina Albion All-Stars v Brighton Barcelona Legends.

The only strips that were made were the ones worn on the day.

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY MORE SHIRTS MADE

gerryryanmediumha8.jpg
chippymediumli3.jpg

links to larger images ..

my.php

my.php

The shirts of the following players will be going up for auction shortly.

Argentina Kit
Simon RODGER
John CRUMPLIN
Robbie REINELT
Paul BROOKER
Gerry RYAN
Steve MELTON
Paul DAVIS

Barcelona Kit

Steve GRITT
George PARRIS
Kurt NOGAN
Richard CARPENTER
Rod THOMAS
Peter SMITH
John BYRNE

Tracksuit Top (non limited edition - apart from the signature of course!)
Steve GRITT

grittsmallmv0.jpg

larger image
my.php

ALL SHIRTS WILL HAVE A RESERVE - THIS DIFFERS BY PLAYER

The Peter WARD (Argentina) and Steve FOSTER (Barcelona) shirts will be framed - possibly together in one big frame including photos and a plaque, and we will be looking for a significant bid for these.

All shirts are as worn (unwashed) and come with certificates of authenticity, in the form of two photos. One photo of the player wearing it in match action. The other of the player signing the shirt after the game.

With the permission of the mods (??)
I would like to make this thread a sticky .. and I will regularly update it with the latest highest bids on each. (if that is possible these days?))

Please send your bids by e-mail to kerrymayotc@gmail.com

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nice pic of GR ;-) ha ha.

Shame Lee Steeles shirt is not on the list

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is it wrong to really like the barcelona type shirt, I know it looks like Palace but stilll is a good look

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
With the permission of the mods (??)[/COLOR] I would like to make this thread a sticky .. and I will regularly update it with the latest highest bids on each. (if that is possible these days?))

Please send your bids by e-mail to kerrymayotc@gmail.com

Any updates yet?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
UPDATE : Friday 10th August

After some discussions we have decided to move the Auctions to e-bay for wider exposure. (wanted to test the water on here first to see if we could avoid ebay fees!)

They will be sold in batches of two or three - starting early next week (or even this weekend if I can get my arse into gear)

I will post the links to e-bay once they go on sale. (on the assumption that will be ok with the mods)

Thank you all for your understanding in this respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports