Kerry back soon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
what happened to the guy from Arsenal we were giving a trial

Brady only ever sends us shit players so I never expect them to be any good, Gislason, the winger who's name escapes me and the defender last season with the Irish sounding name spring to mind. He even managed to recommend the biggest waste of money player I can remember and he didn't even come from Arsenal - Turienzo.

The only decent one in the last 10 years was Sidwell and he had played for Coppell before so Brady wasn't really too involved in that loan I wouldn't have thought. You'd think we'd have learnt to refuse Brady's recommendations by now.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Richards at his worst is still better than Mayo at his best in my opinion.

Well that's just bollocks really, there's no way you can claim a performance from Mayo like his one at the City Ground last year would be worse than Richards horror show yesterday! He was a liability and made cock-ups at virtually every opportunity.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Donkey Mayo

Is that one Heston Blumenthal's latest creations? Give me Nigella's dumplings anyday (although they are still smaller that Kerry's man boobs).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hang on, I've just re-read this, and it only mentions "Kerry", no surname.

We may be jumping to conclusions here, perhaps it refers to Kerry Katona?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Some good news at last. Kerry is apparently back in full training and could be available early in the New Year. Richards hasn't been as good this season as he was last year, and the holding midfield role has been a problem all season. So we need someone with a bit of maturity and passion. Forget the lack of speed, and when he's back, let's see some support for him this year.

Excellent news.

I hope he plays a few games, does well and some of you fuckers choke to death on your humble pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports