Kent vs Sussex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brixtaan said:
29 pages? ? ? Is it worth trauling through this self-congratulatory mass wank-in or is it, as i suspect, the 5 or 6 cricket fans that Sussex have on here repeating themselves?
44 pages on my computer.

Looks like you're not going to experience excitement this season. Not like we are anyway.

Last edited:

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Unbelievable stuff - big thanks to Moshe Gariani for keeping us updated this afternoon. Though as I was alternating from BBC websute to NSC, I did think the threads were indicating we had lost and I tore up my run countdown sheet. What is it with the BBC website & SCCC latest scores?

Looking forward to the whole Sussex squad's lap of honour on Tuesday night.

A team to be so proud of, whatever happens in the next 2 weeks.

SUSSEX BY THE SEA!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is that what Andy King is going to look like in a few years?

that had better be a jibe at the ex-Swindon boss or you're getting a f***ing good hiding young man

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is that what Andy King is going to look like in a few years?

that had better be a jibe at the ex-Swindon boss or you're getting a f***ing good hiding young man

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What a great thread. It did make me laugh reading through it.
This brings back happy memories of cricket in this era of great sadness.

England could learn a thing or two from Sussex. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
What a great thread. It did make me laugh reading through it.
This brings back happy memories of cricket in this era of great sadness.
Thanks for the memories BoF... I'd forgotten how much fun that was - lots of good stuff - my favourite was the reference to Mushy having "WICKET PIE all down the front of his jumper" :lolol:

hopefully plenty more to look forward to this summer

saw Grizz at Hove as well yesterday - he's got a nasty scar on his right hand following surgery to repair damaged ligaments but he expects to be fully recovered in about 3 weeks so no problem there... with Rana and Mushy backed up by Muzza, Grizz, Matty, Yards, Jase, JK, Lukey, Tucker and the rest of the boys I see no reason why we won't be celebrating again come September

edit: sorry, what I meant to say of course is that I see no grounds for any optimism whatsoever that we will be able to compete again with the might of Lanky, Hants and Slurrey and we will probably be relegated by August...

Last edited:

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Very happy memories from your Canterbury correspondent too. My favourite memory of this day was shen I got Mushy to sign the scorecard at lunchtime I said to him " Hope you dont have to bat Mush". his inevitable response? A smile and "Inshallah". Awesome.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Legend. :bowdown: Inshallah Mushy :mushy:

I have read this twice now and it still makes me laugh.

As Moshe said, I feel we have a decent chance at making a title bid.

I can't wait until April. :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports