Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kent vs Sussex

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DAMANCLAY said:
And that one was probably worth more than the last 5 things Sussex have won.
So being champions of your country and also crickets version of the fa cup winners in the last three years isn't as important as a poxy play off final trophy?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trigger said:
So being champions of your country and also crickets version of the fa cup winners in the last three years isn't as important as a poxy DIVISION THREE play off final trophy?
FYP.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
Am I being very stupid: what does that stand for?

Seems a shame to spoil a great day for Sussex - something we all apart from Brixtaan seem able agree on - without letting the usual "Magoo out" droning from the usual sources spoil proceedings. But there we are.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Man of Harveys said:
Am I being very stupid: what does that stand for?

Seems a shame to spoil a great day for Sussex - something we all apart from Brixtaan seem able agree on - without letting the usual "Magoo out" droning from the usual sources spoil proceedings. But there we are.

I could hazard a guess that it means f*** You Pal :ohmy:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Feel Your Penis?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fiddle, you PERVERTS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trigger said:
I'm only GAY when I see your avatar.:love:
The fluffy one brings out the gayness in all of us, for one treasured moment.

Then it's back to the business of bashing fit birds back doors in. Or in my case, talking about it.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
John Boy said:
I had the honour of listening to live commentary on BBC SCR of the last 2 overs! Gripping stuff

Same here, very weird! one minute talking about dead pets, then back to the cricket, more dead pets stuff, a quick score update, then a guy on about how they crematie dead dogs then they head over to the cricket for the last 2 overs, whilst the guy is doing the commentary the presenter wants to know half way through if the caller can hang on for a few minutes which he said was fine as it was mushy! Once that final run came a gave a big cheer at work!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
29 pages? ? ? Is it worth trauling through this self-congratulatory mass wank-in or is it, as i suspect, the 5 or 6 cricket fans that Sussex have on here repeating themselves?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The dropped catches,sickening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here