Kent vs Sussex

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
unlikely to reach 400 now then, and you'd bank on Lancs beating Durham

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Don't give up on them yet.......remember being 52/5 at Lords? We can still march towards 400.

This team have loads of fighting spirit.......come on boys!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
IF we can scrape ourselves any kind of a lead I back us to win. 400 is a LONG way off. 300 would not be a disaster by any means.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
IF we can scrape ourselves any kind of a lead I back us to win. 400 is a LONG way off. 300 would not be a disaster by any means.

Edit: The nice thing about Lanc's last two games is that they are WELL into September so the weather could be a huge factor. Any positive result here puts the pressure on them.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Arse. Can't afford to lose any more wickets before lunch.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Edit: The nice thing about Lanc's last two games is that they are WELL into September so the weather could be a huge factor. Any positive result here puts the pressure on them.

Do we really want to win against a backcloth of bad luck on our main rivals. It would seem hollow to me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
Do we really want to win against a backcloth of bad luck on our main rivals. It would seem hollow to me.

A win is a win at the end of the day, only made sweeter if it's beating Lancs.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Yes. Yes. We do, yes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perry Milkins said:

Sussex have drawn 3 [4?] games this season where we have had the opposition 8 or 9 down in the fourth. Do you think that if Lancs win, their supporters will feel it is hollow due to the time lost to weather in those games, or the timewasting in the recent one?

Oct 25, 2003
Perry Milkins said:

yes- its their fault for being northern

plus it'll be MOAN CENTRAL if their next two games get rained off

they'll be moaning for about TEN YEARS

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Eeh, they do like a raht good fookin' MOAN oop there, they can fookin' NICK OFF

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
hans kraay fan club said:
Sussex have drawn 3 [4?] games this season where we have had the opposition 8 or 9 down in the fourth. Do you think that if Lancs win, their supporters will feel it is hollow due to the time lost to weather in those games, or the timewasting in the recent one?

I haven't undertaken a statistical review of our rain affected fortunes against Lancs, no doubt someone else has. I would just prefer it if we won in on merit than on rainfall.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
tommy boy said:
yes- its their fault for being northern

It wouldn't really be their fault for being Northern if their last game AT Hampshire is rain affected.

We have a lead BTW. 245-6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here