Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenny Sansom

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Drinking is reducing massively with the younger generations. The heavy daily drinkers are the middle aged and elderly for a myriad of seasons

Probably because they're all on Meow and laughing gas these days.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It could be argued that spending your time watching the JK show is rather more damaging than spending it on a park bench with a can of Carlsberg Special or ten.

So sadly some BHA supporters watch Jeremy Kyle. Let's hope other teams' supporters never find out -
"We can see you holding hands!" - I can just shrug my shoulders and ignore it.
"Does your boyfriend know you're here?" - Meh; water off a duck's back, but ..........
"You've been watching Jeremy Kyle!" - I think I'd die of shame and embarrassment! I certainly would have to think seriously about transferring my football allegiance elsewhere, which would be a wrench after 50-odd years!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
View attachment 71713

Self inflicted. No sympathy here.

I think we should all have a degree of sympathy, I don't think he thought becoming a alcoholic was a good idea, I'd guess, like a lot of us, he enjoyed a drink and then another and it crept up on him.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Found myself working in Blackheath in the mid 90s, often saw our Ken in the local bookies.

Needs to be said, I was only in there collecting the office freebie pens.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
And pray tell,where do you go then? 'The American Bar' at 'The Savoy' or perhaps 'The Artesian' in 'The Langham' :cool:

I don't. I might have a can of Red Bull on the way to the ground and stop off at the fruit shop in Falmer. Another good place for tucker is by the Kingston roundabout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here