Kenneth Noye

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There wasn't, but there was a lot more to the Stephen Cameron killing than meets the eye, it wasn't a road rage killing, they definitely knew each other.

Yup, with the main witness being a notorious criminal himself who just happened to be driving by?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Heard on the radio that He's fiancé back then is still under police protection. Will the parole board still deem him to be a danger.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He is entitled to a hearing, and the Parole Board are entitled to tell him to get stuffed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There wasn't, but there was a lot more to the Stephen Cameron killing than meets the eye, it wasn't a road rage killing, they definitely knew each other.

There was.

Former Metropolitan Police commander Ray Adams, who was involved in the investigation into the murder of Stephen had a dubious relationship with Kenneth Noye, During the Macpherson inquiry, lawyers claimed Noye had a criminal associate, Clifford Norris, whose son David was a prime suspect in the murder of Stephen, and it was alleged that the investigation into the murder was slowed down shall we say because of the link.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There was.

Former Metropolitan Police commander Ray Adams, who was involved in the investigation into the murder of Stephen had a dubious relationship with Kenneth Noye, During the Macpherson inquiry, lawyers claimed Noye had a criminal associate, Clifford Norris, whose son David was a prime suspect in the murder of Stephen, and it was alleged that the investigation into the murder was slowed down shall we say because of the link.
that isn't a 'connection ' to the killing though is it ? It certainly isn't a connection in the way you were insinuating.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He is entitled to a hearing, and the Parole Board are entitled to tell him to get stuffed.

This. We do have a judicial system and part of that is the right to a parole hearing after a certain period had passed. We just have to hope that members of the parole board aren't Freemasons!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Course you were , or why post it ?

Ok then I could have worded it slightly better, but I was not insinuating he had anything to do with the murder it's self.

I posted it because it is relevant as his actions and associates have far reaching effects even on other cases and incidents as suggested by the Macpherson report.

Your right and I am wrong if that makes you feel any better, have a wonderful day Mr Bushy.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ok then I could have worded it slightly better, but I was not insinuating he had anything to do with the murder it's self.

I posted it because it is relevant as his actions and associates have far reaching effects even on other cases and incidents as suggested by the Macpherson report.

Your right and I am wrong if that makes you feel any better, have a wonderful day Mr Bushy.
have a nice day mate :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports