[Football] Kendry Paez (Ecuador)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
‘2007 talented midfieoder’

f*** off Fabrizio, you nobody.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Why not? That Billy Arce deal looks smarter all the time.

Is there any more news on Jose Cifuentes, the other Ecuadorian lad we were linked with? Seemed to be a choice between us or Valladolid

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not sure that tweet means we are interested - it is just saying that the fee we paid for Caceido is the largest fee paid to an Ecuadorian team no?

Anyway, I will be two years older before he is allowed to step in the country as an Albion player let alone have a chance of playing in the first team so difficult one to get excited about :ROFLMAO:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not sure that tweet means we are interested - it is just saying that the fee we paid for Caceido is the largest fee paid to an Ecuadorian team no?

Anyway, I will be two years older before he is allowed to step in the country as an Albion player let alone have a chance of playing in the first team so difficult one to get excited about :ROFLMAO:
You are RdZ and I claim my £5

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ronald says yes - so you can all piss off with your ‘my mate Pedro who is a STH says etc’ shite :laugh:

If Ronald says yes, I'm IN

Team Ecuador

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Chelsea could get through two or three new managers before this kid plays for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here