Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Livingstone.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As a Tory can I just say.....carry on :clap:
You must be loving this, all I can say is that I hope the Libs can sort themselves out. A charismatic leader and some non-bonkers policies should see them fly.......maybe easier said than done.

:down:

theboybilly

You must be loving this, all I can say is that I hope the Libs can sort themselves out. A charismatic leader and some non-bonkers policies should see them fly.......maybe easier said than done.

:down:

The Libs yes (to an extent), but I can't visualise the Labour party without the word 'LOSER' in big neon lights. A woeful political party with no right to be in opposition

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
[yt]ClEn9twKyRM[/YT]

Lets get this straight. In this incident alone we have

- a shadow cabinet appointment announced via Twitter from the person appointed, not the leader of the party
- we now have two shadow defence secretaries, one is not enough
- the incumbent hadnt even been told about this
- both have fundamentally opposing views on nuclear defence
- Ken makes a nasty comment on someones mental illness then refuses to apologies until forced to, and then makes it very clear he wasnt really apologising in the first place
- two senior members of the labour party leadership bicker like two school kids on C4 news
- no sight of the party leader to sort this out
- there is probably more

:moo:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

- a shadow cabinet appointment announced via Twitter from the person appointed, not the leader of the party
- Ken makes a nasty comment on someones mental illness then refuses to apologies until forced to, and then makes it very clear he wasnt really apologising in the first place
- two senior members of the labour party leadership bicker like two school kids on C4 news
- there is probably more

It's Corbyn's NEW POLITICS :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

- there is probably more

And just for comedy effect, Ken kept calling Kevan 'Jeremy' throughout.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Just when you think the Labour Party have become as much of a joke as possible, every day they do or say something to prove how they haven't quite hit rock bottom yet. Loving every bit of these clowns making dicks of themselves every time they open their mouth!!!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In the absence of any of the usual Corbynista apologists and for the sake of balance ...

Another thread about bashing Labour/Corbyn *Yawn*

Media witch hunt

F***** Daily Mail

F***** Thatch/Blair/Bush

He is the new messiah

Sanctimonious lecturing ad nauseam

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Common denominator in this Westminster farce is a man called Simon Fletcher, aka 'Fletch.'

I knew him in his 20s when he was a Marxist (I wasn't, I hasn't to add), but we were both at universities in London at the same time - albeit at different institutions - but our paths crossed frequently. He was fiercely intelligent but utterly detached from reality. He got a First, and went on to be Ken Livingstone's Chief of Staff at City Hall. He now performs the same role for Corbyn (he ran Corbyn's leadership campaign) and has been instrumental in constructing the Shadow Cabinet and also bringing his old boss, Livingstone, back in from the cold. (It was 'Fletch' who was heard shouting "Do the Mandleson thing!" when Eagle was appointed as (Shadow) First Minister when Corbyn's Front Bench appointments were receiving press criticism for being 100% male).

Fletch; hugely intellectual? Yes. Idealistic? Undoubtedly. About to destroy the Labour Party for the next 15 years? Almost certainly.

Good old Fletch - still sitting in the corner on his own.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kenneth struggled to give yet old unreserved apology on Newnight this evening....just to balance it out they had a report on a Tory activist being banned from the party for life for bullying ..it would appear there's been a bit of a cover up on his bullying activities

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm of the leftist variety, but seeing Ken make such unpleasant comments and then attach to his every coerced into apology a huge HE STARTED IT has me lose a fair bit of respect for the south London boy. Unnecessarily nasty and childish and no good for a party in crisis.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I'm of the leftist variety, but seeing Ken make such unpleasant comments and then attach to his every coerced into apology a huge HE STARTED IT has me lose a fair bit of respect for the south London boy. Unnecessarily nasty and childish and no good for a party in crisis.

Well made point,you know when you are winning the argument when your foe starts to point and raise their voice when they try to put their point across.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Labour are becoming more of a joke with each passing day.

The initially deafening Corbyn-ites have all gone rather quiet as time has passed.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
cameron-osborne.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here