Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy on Twitter

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
And CMS has actually done much more than Kemy. Yes it hasn't been worth 2.5 mil but at least he's bagged 20 odd goals and has shown the effort and passion ALL pro footballers in that privileged position should show. It's Kemys attitude that seems to stink - yes we ll never know for definate but it's pretty clear he's been doing something massively wrong as no manager seems to rate him... The Twitter thing just gets people's goat as he acts as though he's doing something for the club...

So a fantasy view of how a footballer should be and behave rather than anything grounded in reality.

Their lives do not revolve around football and when away from training / matchday squads, etc and in their own time, they are pretty much free to do what they want (except for the obvious things like drugs / heavy drinking, etc)

They are people too, do you spend you every waking moment trying to protray an acceptable image to people who may use your place of work and everything you do is scritised to the n'th degree just because you work where you do and shouldn't be doing anything else but devoting your life to fulfilling your role?

Bring back the days without this obsessive voyerism into strangers lives (through FB, twitter, etc) and holding up people to ridiculous standards.

Just because people are envious of what they do for a living doesn't mean they can't be normal people with interests away from football

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I like the pure fantasy island stuff that Kemi has real 'talent.' This is seemingly based on one run with the ball at the Amex and one or two 'incisive' passes away from home. We're a charitable bunch for sure, a charity seemingly willing write blank cheques to a guy with a wealth of self belief and a dearth of proof that his self belief is indeed 'on the money' as it were.

It's the fact of his 'fiction' that grates on my gates... he's a paradox when held up against a Cincinnatus figure of yore, a man (Kemi) with no virtue, and thus (to me anyway) no value.

Kosh

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
I can't understand how Kemy could still have an ego? He should be embarrassed and ashamed of his time at the Albion. The fella is a total disgrace, not just as a player but as a human as well

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I don't think I've ever contibuted on so many threads on the same topic before. Maybe because he represents everything I despise in mercenary footballers. We really have been sold down the river with this complete & utter dud.
The only comfort I get is that at some stage in the future he may realize that he actually had a chance at what most of us dream of, but he blew it.
He will be forever, to my mind at least, the worst player & biggest waste of space ever to sign for us, EVER!

Agree with all the comments ref' the lickers that praise him, (for what?).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So a fantasy view of how a footballer should be and behave rather than anything grounded in reality.

Their lives do not revolve around football and when away from training / matchday squads, etc and in their own time, they are pretty much free to do what they want (except for the obvious things like drugs / heavy drinking, etc)

They are people too, do you spend you every waking moment trying to protray an acceptable image to people who may use your place of work and everything you do is scritised to the n'th degree just because you work where you do and shouldn't be doing anything else but devoting your life to fulfilling your role?

Bring back the days without this obsessive voyerism into strangers lives (through FB, twitter, etc) and holding up people to ridiculous standards.

Just because people are envious of what they do for a living doesn't mean they can't be normal people with interests away from football

Ridiculous post. For 90 minutes once a week for 9 months or so we're talking. And yes in front of thousands of fans who have paid their wages. Of course they should showaxikum effort and commitment - Abso-bloody-lutely! When are people going to realise being a footballer isn't a 'normal' job. Rubbish comparison from you there. And as it goes, anyone on any of my park football teams would be rightfully bollocked by team mates on a Saturday if they aren't putting in he effort - that's FOOTBALL! Jesus.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Unfollowed him months ago. Spouts absolute crap and one of the only Albion players that I've not had time for since day 1. Has not looked like a professional athlete on any occasion I have seen him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

With respect...that's a load of old shit.

1. For their (short) careers yes, their lives SHOULD revolve around football. They have a limited window in which to make the most of their talent and earn a very decent living which 99% of people can only dream of. They are RICHLY rewarded for this because it is a finite window, so they need to act like professionals and at the very least be FIT and AVAILABLE to be selected to do what they're bloody well paid to do.

2. Obsessive voyeurism ? Who is it who posts various pictures and updates from his life for the world to see ? How does Kemy throwing out various pics of him in RIDICULOUS outfits in empty front rooms on Twitter make US the voyeurs ? Its not like anyone is spying on this porky narcissistic self-publicising GOON.

3. My disdain for Agustien has nothing to do with envy about what he does for a living. I wouldn't begrudge any player a wage if he was doing his best to be a professional and putting a shift in. But it depresses the hell out of me that this waste of skin is still drawing a substantial wage from the club I support for doing the square route of fock-all. He is taking the piss out of you, me and everyone who pays to watch BHAFC, because he can't even be arsed to get FIT - the absolute bare minimum requirement of someone in his profession.

He's a leach, plain and simple. In financial terms, probably the single most appalling signing we have ever made. And the sooner he ****s off, the better for all concerned.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Ridiculous post. For 90 minutes once a week for 9 months or so we're talking. And yes in front of thousands of fans who have paid their wages. Of course they should showaxikum effort and commitment - Abso-bloody-lutely! When are people going to realise being a footballer isn't a 'normal' job. Rubbish comparison from you there. And as it goes, anyone on any of my park football teams would be rightfully bollocked by team mates on a Saturday if they aren't putting in he effort - that's FOOTBALL! Jesus.

So he works (trains, matchday, etc) for say 40 hours a week.

He has to spend the rest of his waking hours acting in a way that is always football and trainign related? or like most human beings, should he be able to have his own hobbies and interests during the rest of the week

If you think that any footballer doesn't have outside interests, the you are a fool with unrealistic expectations. - Why should someone have to live a life like you expect of him because you are jealous of what they do for a living?

There are plenty of examples where footballers who have lost the enthusiasm for football and see it as a job only (Zamora, etc) Its only fans who think their life should be dedicated to football because it's their job too. Wages shouldn't matter. If they get paid £1k a year for playing for £1m a year, it shouldn't affect how their own time is spent.

The question is how does he work and what effort doeshe put in during training, etc? - Hyypia obviously had his favouites in Gardner and JFC meaning Holla and Ince rarely played. Was that lack of effort from them, etc.... And O'Grady? ......

If a manager doesn't want to play you, it may not be 100% down to the player. Kemy had a good game at Leeds, got injured and never featured again when we were crying out for someone like him or Holla and Ince in MF. Why didn't he get another chance? - I doubt it was because he posts a few things on twitter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So he works (trains, matchday, etc) for say 40 hours a week.

He has to spend the rest of his waking hours acting in a way that is always football and trainign related? or like most human beings, should he be able to have his own hobbies and interests during the rest of the week

If you think that any footballer doesn't have outside interests, the you are a fool with unrealistic expectations. - Why should someone have to live a life like you expect of him because you are jealous of what they do for a living?

There are plenty of examples where footballers who have lost the enthusiasm for football and see it as a job only (Zamora, etc) Its only fans who think their life should be dedicated to football because it's their job too. Wages shouldn't matter. If they get paid £1k a year for playing for £1m a year, it shouldn't affect how their own time is spent.

The question is how does he work and what effort doeshe put in during training, etc? - Hyypia obviously had his favouites in Gardner and JFC meaning Holla and Ince rarely played. Was that lack of effort from them, etc.... And O'Grady? ......

If a manager doesn't want to play you, it may not be 100% down to the player. Kemy had a good game at Leeds, got injured and never featured again when we were crying out for someone like him or Holla and Ince in MF. Why didn't he get another chance? - I doubt it was because he posts a few things on twitter.

Jesus Christ - where the hell have I said ANYTHING if he sort?! I've not. Stop putting words in mouth and seeing things. I was talking about a 90 min game once a week and where did I mention training or hobbies?! Pathetic from you. Utterly pathetic.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
With respect...that's a load of old shit.

1. For their (short) careers yes, their lives SHOULD revolve around football. They have a limited window in which to make the most of their talent and earn a very decent living which 99% of people can only dream of. They are RICHLY rewarded for this because it is a finite window, so they need to act like professionals and at the very least be FIT and AVAILABLE to be selected to do what they're bloody well paid to do.

2. Obsessive voyeurism ? Who is it who posts various pictures and updates from his life for the world to see ? How does Kemy throwing out various pics of him in RIDICULOUS outfits in empty front rooms on Twitter make US the voyeurs ? Its not like anyone is spying on this porky narcissistic self-publicising GOON.

3. My disdain for Agustien has nothing to do with envy about what he does for a living. I wouldn't begrudge any player a wage if he was doing his best to be a professional and putting a shift in. But it depresses the hell out of me that this waste of skin is still drawing a substantial wage from the club I support for doing the square route of fock-all. He is taking the piss out of you, me and everyone who pays to watch BHAFC, because he can't even be arsed to get FIT - the absolute bare minimum requirement of someone in his profession.

He's a leach, plain and simple. In financial terms, probably the single most appalling signing we have ever made. And the sooner he ****s off, the better for all concerned.

Agreed. If we have to, pay the lazy ****er off, but get him out now.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe all you Tweeters should bombard him at once telling him how you feel.

Would certainly be entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here