Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy hit by 'water bomb' during Curacao game vs El Salvador

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Playing for Curacao? Isn't that a liqueur? He plays for free cocktails basically?
I'd imagine that's what he thought was on offer when it was initially mentioned to him. Imagine his face when he found out it involved playing FOOTBALL :ohmy:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Felled by a bag of water. My god, that's embarrassing. Why are footballers CONSTANTLY pretending to be in agony ? Most of them drop to the floor if someone gives them a hard stare. Its almost like its in their DNA. "I think I felt something...better hit the deck. Start rolling".

You'd think they'd be genuinely embarrassed by their behaviour, but they're completely shameless. I'd love, just once, to have a footballer watch a replay of his theatrics and actually talk us through how much pain he was feeling at that moment he felt something brush his shinpad. Or maybe Kemy could explain to us on his Twitter feed precisely how a bag of water on the back of his neck caused him to collapse to the floor.

I need to hear this.

Whereas last week Chris Froome rode a 5+ hour mountainous stage of The Tour of Spain, with a broken bone in his foot, a gouged knee and bleeding shoulder, after a crash early on in the stage, because 'you NEVER retire on the road'.

If any kids at Jnr's cycling club have a fall, they all complete the lap with tears snot and grazes.
Everybody cheers the them round and they get a massive round of applause as they cross the line.

I'm sure you already know how that differs from his football team. :down:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Felled by a bag of water. My god, that's embarrassing. Why are footballers CONSTANTLY pretending to be in agony ? Most of them drop to the floor if someone gives them a hard stare. Its almost like its in their DNA. "I think I felt something...better hit the deck. Start rolling".

You'd think they'd be genuinely embarrassed by their behaviour, but they're completely shameless. I'd love, just once, to have a footballer watch a replay of his theatrics and actually talk us through how much pain he was feeling at that moment he felt something brush his shinpad. Or maybe Kemy could explain to us on his Twitter feed precisely how a bag of water on the back of his neck caused him to collapse to the floor.

I need to hear this.

Could be worse

https://youtu.be/2RNOZVS_L2k

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nobody wants to see a big bag of piss on the pitch.

Glad we got shot of him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This.

However what I find even more irritating is the lily livered crap from Sky commentators explaining why said footballer has been behaving as if he needs carrying off.

My wish is that someone would say "he's trying to get the defender booked", "he's wasting time, there's nothing wrong with him" or "for gods sake get up you cheat"

Oh god yeah. But as if that'll ever happen.
What you're FAR more likely to hear is the old "he was ENTITLED to go down there..." :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here