Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy and obika

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This is CCTV images of them robbing the joint due to the imminent lack of wages. At least obika has tried to disguise himself by wearing tights on his head

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Definitely was those 2. Saw them walking in when I was leaving, and Kemy acknowledged my mate who plays for the U18s.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
He just came back to me on twitter, he and Mr Obika saw Ride along, starring Kevin Hart and Ice cube. I'll ask him to write a review in my cinema 2014 thread :)
@KemyAgustien: [MENTION=3501]Seagulls[/MENTION]72 [MENTION=20156]Kevin[/MENTION]Hart4real ride a long. Need to go see it again
Well chuffed he tweeted me and one of the main actors from the film :)

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just heard from an inside source, Obika got carried out of the Odean! According to witnesses, he sneaked in his own soft drink instead of paying like everyone else. He also stank heavily of popcorn by the time he was carried out!
I bet he'll regret going to the Odean when he wakes up in the morning!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm in a small minority. I believe that Kemy could be equal to the likes of Ince & Bridcutt with a touch of Orlandi & Lopez added in. 'Application' & 'ego' seem to be the barriers to this outcome. I really rate him if he can get his head straight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here