Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So have we actually signed him or is he just on trial, nothing seems to be official yet?

We have signed him - paperwork being finalised (most likely his registration seeing as there was a picture of him signing a contract last week)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a player. I'll always remember that game.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That is simple because he was registered with a club affiliated to Wales FA. Some clubs like original Wimbledon dual affiliated and did so with Surrey FA and London FA as opposed to Palace who only affiliated to Surrey FA. The same can happen with clubs like Cardiff Swansea Newport as they play in a League affiliated to England FA. They could affiliate to their countries FA and England FA if they wished because of the fact that the league they play in is affiliated to English FA. The same could be said of Brechin and the Scottish FA.

Noone would have required English FA clearance to sign and play for Cardiff.

So, unnecessary and ridiculous red tape.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There were a couple of moments last night where his ball retention was Bridcuttesque, and he looks a really intelligent passer of the ball as well as someone who is DESPERATE to push forward.

I'm excited.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I cant remember when I last saw a player as clumsy as Ince. He was effective, but a long way off the first team I would think and can understand why Chelsea let him go.

I'll tell you a player that always looks clumsy to me, Luis Suarez. Don't get me wrong he is a phenomenal talent but some times he's running along and appears to have completely lost control of the ball to the point it looks like he's going to fall straight over the top of the ball, and then he nutmegs someone and lashes the ball into the net. Very awkward looking player, but amazing.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
We have signed him - paperwork being finalised (most likely his registration seeing as there was a picture of him signing a contract last week)

It's clearance from the Welsh FA we're waiting for.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ince could be very good in my opinion, definately worth having around the first team squad, he really grew into the game after 10 mins of being nervous.

Kemmy is going to be mustard when he has had 3 or 4 games to get truly match sharp. Just what we need.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wasn't sure what his fitness would be like if he's not had a proper preseason but he set the tone by chasing down the goalkeeper right at the start of the half and from then on seemed to be charging around everywhere

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
What I liked with Ince is that he's so huge defenders looked a little nervy about getting in his way when chasing down the ball. Don't know if this would hold out in a competitive match, but was reasonably entertaining a couple of times last night.

As for Kemy, thought he looked like he's got a lot of potential, and also seemed to be driving the team to get up and apply pressure, which I greatly approve of.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think he is the Midfield General we've been after for a while now. Likes to get forward and always tries to find a intelligent through ball, especially last night when he tried to find Ulloa with some very good weighted through balls, and wanted to link up with him as well at every opportunity. Very promising start indeed!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll tell you a player that always looks clumsy to me, Luis Suarez. Don't get me wrong he is a phenomenal talent but some times he's running along and appears to have completely lost control of the ball to the point it looks like he's going to fall straight over the top of the ball, and then he nutmegs someone and lashes the ball into the net. Very awkward looking player, but amazing.

I know exactly what you mean, and perhaps that contributes to how much trouble he causes defenders. He's genuinely unpredictable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here