Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kellie Maloney going in the BB house now

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Do people still watch that pile of cock discharge - Jesus.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I feel for the future of society when tripe like BB attracts such frenzied interest in the deliberately chosen freaks. Kellie's avowed wish 2 weeks ago was to go and live the rest of her life as a woman, why not move to Swanage and start a new life away from the glare of publicity ?...... No, that would be too easy and not raise much money.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Who is that gay presenter bloke with a mouth full of white piano keys ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Do people still watch that pile of cock discharge - Jesus.

As the thread starter I feel I should reply to defend myself.
I absolutely hate it. I was watching the Burnley game on a PC and the TV was on.
I, like many others like to know which celebs are going in and it used to be quite interesting to see them in there a few years ago but the past few years and this year apart from Kellie is absolute dross and I will not be watching.
The normal BB is TV at its worse.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As the thread starter I feel I should reply to defend myself.
I absolutely hate it. I was watching the Burnley game on a PC and the TV was on.
I, like many others like to know which celebs are going in and it used to be quite interesting to see them in there a few years ago but the past few years and this year apart from Kellie is absolute dross and I will not be watching.
The normal BB is TV at its worse.
Its shite but fascinating watching how people interact, ahh alright I just watch it for the fights!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here