Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keito Nakamura?

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
First of all, I wonder if he can get a proper visa to play in EPL.

I mean, if I remember correctly, there are (or were?) strict rules that make it difficult for non EU footballers to get a proper visa to play in EPL. They are required to have played for their national teams enough in the last 2 years or so. Or, they need to have high enough value in the transfer market. Mitoma couldn't get the visa, so he was sent to Belgium. I mean, Mitoma used to play for his university football team till 22 years old, so he hadn't played enough for the national team when Brighton bought Mitoma. Not only that, he had played only inside Japan, which made his transfer market value low. As a result, Mitoma was not able to get a visa to play in EPL.

Nakamura is the third or fourth best goal scorer of Austrian league so far(I heard so), which makes his transfer market value high enough to get a visa?
to get a proper visa to play in EPL..........could we get an "improper" visa ?

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
If we did sign another Japanese player who turned out to be decent, I'm not sure any of us would ever be able to get a ticket again.

All seats of most home games are booked out early?. I think I'll travel UK next season and watch one or two games.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If we did sign another Japanese player who turned out to be decent, I'm not sure any of us would ever be able to get a ticket again.

We’ve also been linked to a South Korean who is also rather good. Lee Kang-in from Valencia.

It might give the South Koreans another site other than Seven Sisters as a must visit Sussex site to visit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here