Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keith Wyness (ex-Everton) seems to have a bit of beef with Albion...

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I appreciate Keith whatever is name is, is a complete bell, however, I was intrigued on my trip to Burnley how stacked the North is with football clubs. Blackburn, Bury, (yeah, I know), Accrington, Both Manchesters, Bolton are all a stones throw away. We surely do have an advantage of getting and keeping fans given our catchment?

Appreciate that's not the spirit of this thread so I'm back to the spoons thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The irony is I was out for a a walk yesterday and stopped to chat with a bloke walking his dog. He spotted my Albion away shirt of 2 years ago (I always wear a BHA shirt on match days).

"Brilliant, what a well-run club" he said.

Turns out he is a scouser and.....Everton fan.

I shit you not.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I appreciate Keith whatever is name is, is a complete bell, however, I was intrigued on my trip to Burnley how stacked the North is with football clubs. Blackburn, Bury, (yeah, I know), Accrington, Both Manchesters, Bolton are all a stones throw away. We surely do have an advantage of getting and keeping fans given our catchment?

Appreciate that's not the spirit of this thread so I'm back to the spoons thread.
You can still run one of those teams “well”. The data / cost model should scale down.

And Everton have comparatively more advantage than us what with being in the top division all the time instead of twice finishing 91st.

Spot on with the thread analysis though. I’m back over there shortly:moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm always interested in listening to the opinions of people who really know their onions.

:lolol:
Does he run a market stall, or merely work on one on a Saturday (when the football's on) ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems to be some sort of professional jealousy and not wanting to admit he’s crap at his job.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Seems to be some sort of professional jealousy and not wanting to admit he’s crap at his job.
That’s it….. he’s jealous of PBOBE.
Who is in constant demand in the media because he is so good at running the club with Tony.
Who is this fellow ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here