Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Initially booked for descent he was clearly accepting, apologetic of the refs decision and subsequently enjoyed a little banter with the him, which culminated in Andrews patting him on the bum. (Arguably a tad cocky, risky, some refs would of jumped at the chance to give him a second yellow)

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Who was that ref with grey curly hair who was forever laughing with the players and patting their arses?

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
1. Andrews offered more going forward against Reading, than I've ever seen Ince offer.

Absolutely. He was very good yesterday and the same against Reading the week before. He sees a pass (and makes the pass) so quickly (certainly better than Ince or Bridcutt) and the weight of his passing is excellent as well. He works well with Ince who does more of the physical side - but he is a passer - not a worker like Crofts and so not a replacement for him.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Wasn't it Andrews who chested the ball off the line early on. After one of their corners? Also am I alone in thinking that Randolf saved their arses on more than one occasion yesterday? Some excellent keeping from him. Wouldn't mind him as a backup for TK.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Definitely a yellow card offence. Two of those and the ref gets his number

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've not seen him play this year (merely because i can't afford ATM to go to games) - should we try and sign him permanently, should he be available?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here