Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrew

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Nope.

Was one of the biggest reasons why our transition was so slow and cumbersome last season. A good trier but definitely not one to build a team around.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I thought he was good enough to replace Bridcutt.

Amazing.

Hideous player to watch, probably the dullest player I've ever seen at the Albion. By no means the worst, but doesn't possess a creative bone in his body. As someone else said, one of the main reasons we were so boring to watch last year.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
God no. We have moved on from players like that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
God no. He was too slow by the time he played for us, with Derby's CMers able to take the p out of him in every move, as well as the CMers of many other clubs. Now a year older and he will be even more pedestrian. He WAS a very good midfielder, including for Ireland, but that was many years back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok I'm gonna be the first to say WHO the FECK is Keith Andrew...?

On that note what's Calvin Andrew doing these days? (Palace fans are quick to forget he scored a few goals and was very much part of the great escape that year, especially when crowing that Murrays goals took them up that year :lol: )

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

On that note what's Calvin Andrew doing these days? (Palace fans are quick to forget he scored a few goals and was very much part of the great escape that year, especially when crowing that Murrays goals took them up that year :lol: )

Quite.
I thought it was a thread announcing the death of the former England wicket-keeper!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We had Calvin Andrew on loan because Murray was injured. The great escape was 2009.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We were boring last season but we made the top 6, if he came in for the rest of the season, was boring and helped us stay in the league, I'd take that. We're desperate for a bit of experience in midfield. I guess he wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't be unhappy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here