Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Keir Starmer in Brighton today

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

You have to wonder about people like the Tweeter here who not only lack the emotional intelligence to be able to care about more than one thing at the same time but also lack the logic to realise that even if they can’t, others can.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Disgraceful, as prime minister why is Starmer not doing more about it
He's doing his Sussex presser now. I hope someone holds him to account, or I won't be voting for him as president ever again. Ever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shaky start but getting into his stride now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Country first, party second"

(To be fair, it is easy to say that when you have already won the election)

"I've changed this party, permanently'.

As a scientist (you can guess the rest). So nothing in politics is permanent. However . . . .

And now the manifesto pledges.....if only he had mentioned them earlier! Calling @The Clamp

Well, no silly wheezes and gimmicks. No demonizing parts of society. No dog whistles. Boring. Boo BOO!

And finally, conscription, or "Teenage Dad's Army paid for by cancelling the levelling up policy".

Seriously....that sounded serious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope was enjoying a nice pint of Pinko IPA

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
By the looks of the photo op, it's to get a "man of the people" picture with a pint but not actually have a sip! Unlike the others on table with half empty glasses.
He might be ahead of the others and already starting his second pint?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unbelievable.

The only person in the world who can stop the killing in Gaza is the leader of the opposition in Great Britain.

Instead of trying to become the next Prime Minister, why hasn’t he flown out to the Middle East with some placards to stop all this!
That's why I'm voting for Sunak. If only we had a president like Sunak, all this war in Gaza business would have been over, months ago.

All president Starmer needs to do is click his fingers, but what does he do? He demands that enough is enough, but does nothing. We should be sending in British Troops. And boycotting Jaffa oranges. It. Is. A. Disgrace.

Reactions: A1X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here