Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keeping RDZ at Brighton for as long as possible

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is
I think he needs to accept that he won’t get everything his own way as he might be a bit hot headed, which will have him at odds with Barber from time to time.
I hope he accepts that this is a club where he can develop himself and the club. He’s made a good start but hasn’t won anything yet.
This is my concern too - is he asking for players not necessarily selected by the recruitment team, and expecting them to then go after them? Obviously none of us - unless we're working with him - knows if this is the case. It's just my impression that it might be - and sooner or later that could lead to a partnership ending clash. Yes, I'm sure he was told - and understood - how the club's recruitment worked when he took the job and accepted it, but that doesn't mean he likes it and won't try to impose his way over time.

Only time will tell.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think some might be surprised at how long he will be here. Listen what the new signings / contacts say about him and what he says about them and his desire to be here for them

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Personally think he’ll be off after next season unless we make top 4 or win a cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here