Keep up banner on Saturday!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Do we think we could arrange a banner for Mr Adkins on Saturday place it behind the dugout so he's got the long walk across the pitch it could read. Are YOU! Keeping up. what do we think

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
No. We don't need to lower ourselves to that. They are creaming themselves on Saintweb about how we have a small team mentality as it is, we don't want to do a silly stunt like this to confirm it.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Jesus f***ing christ, can we leave all this southampton bollocks now please?

We've just won the league before any other league team has even been promoted! we're taking all the plaudits- and rightly so, lets just enjoy it and stop poohing our pants at the mere mention of Southampton or Adkins.

On saturday the football will do the talking....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Make the banner... rub that arrogant tw@ts nose in it... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with small team mentality... just an arrogant fcukwit getting what he is due...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Jesus f***ing christ, can we leave all this southampton bollocks now please?

We've just won the league before any other league team has even been promoted! we're taking all the plaudits- and rightly so, lets just enjoy it and stop poohing our pants at the mere mention of Southampton or Adkins.

On saturday the football will do the talking....

bristol seagull, unrelated....but just what is that avatar, i find myself trying to work it out each time I see it.

It looks like 3 potato peelers stuck to a wall??

bigmanrob

bigmanrob
Apr 2, 2011
Hangleton
How about the following chant to welcome Adkins On Saturday: Are you keeping up, are you keeping up
Can you hear us Adkins
Are you keeping up
We are looking down, we are looking down
At Southampton`s plight
Cause we are wearing the crown

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We've won the title after an arrogant tw@t suggested that his team were going to overhaul us, and we would struggle to keep up with said team... now, apparently, it is not a good idea to give him some stick... well, if this is not the time far a bit of fun at an opponent's expense, then I don't know what is... make the Adkins banner! Chant the Adkins chant! Come on, he fully deserves it...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh ye of little faith- get a life- we`ve absolutely nothing to prove -we`ve done it- just need to show em how on Saturday

FFS... it is banter, it has nothing to do with 'getting a life'...

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Make the banner... rub that arrogant tw@ts nose in it... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with small team mentality... just an arrogant fcukwit getting what he is due...

Agree with all of this. Do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports