Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep The Faith

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Our level of performances this season must have taken a lot out of the 1st XI players so far and we're only just over halfway through, my worry is the depth of quality throughout the squad, is it good enough to cover for the big players, the full backs and centre backs, centre midfielders and wide areas, probably up front at the moment is our strongest area. If luck turns against us with injuries or suspensions we could be found wanting.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So sign Marshall for multi million pounds for the same position as Rosenior and our captain who played tonight?

And sign Grabban who mugged us off previously and hasn't scored a goal since 2015?

Grabban is a proven Championship player. It is looking increasingly like Brunos best days are over and Rosenior has been injured on and off for 12 months. The player we have got in is not adequate cover.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Grabban is a proven Championship player. It is looking increasingly like Brunos best days are over and Rosenior has been injured on and off for 12 months. The player we have got in is not adequate cover.

If you're worrying about a 3rd choice right back, I'd say the squad's in a decent position. Bruno and Rosenior will be on decent money; can't have 3 top earners competing for a right back slot.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I would hang fire on Bruno. He has been very good all season, comes back after a groin strain (could play on his mind) and is up against a very quick attack.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Top of the league.

1 point clear of the best squad in the division, with the best manager.

5 points clear of 3rd, with a game in hand still.

Lost to a good team tonight. Gegenpressing. Hassled out of it.

Yes we're a little out of sorts at the moment, but we live and learn, and we improve.

We're still going up. Win our home games. We've got 4 this month. Rather than moan and gripe, let's get behind the boys and be the 12th man that got Leicester over the line last year when everyone said they'd crack, that they'd never do it.

Never give up. We can do this.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
5 points clear of third place with a game in hand, more than decent goal difference and regardless of what happens on Sunday, 2 very winnable games on the bounce at home.

Come on! Far too much negativity tonight regardless of how bad tonight's game was!

We were never going to just 'walk the league' but we are still very very well placed even though Leeds, Reading and Hudds have been on unbelievable runs!

Keep the faith!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was not surprised we lost tonight. Huddersfield are a good side, even though we were very poor.
Losing Dunk sickened me because Brentford are also a quick attacking side.
Hopefuly a decent performance at Brentford and the top teams playing each other this weekend will cheer us up.
I am keeping the faith.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The one good thing about a long unbeaten run - you forget how many bedwetting f***ing morons there are on here

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I would hang fire on Bruno. He has been very good all season, comes back after a groin strain (could play on his mind) and is up against a very quick attack.

Felt Bruno improved 10-fold in the second half, trouble is the damage was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
6e7426baf2afe86448a0d6328c64e420.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bad day at the office - but caused by a blistering Hudds performance. Dust ourselves down, move on and most importantly KEEP THE FAITH :thumbsup:

Hope so! Maybe a last season Cardiff moment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here