Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep the Faith

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After last season........! If we get into the playoffs,fantastic !!!!!!!!

After being 5 points clear at the top, not making the playoffs will be another failure won't it?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
After being 5 points clear at the top, not making the playoffs will be another failure won't it?

I agree. Not making the play offs will be a failure based on the season so far.
Based on last season 8th wouldve been an achievement but not now

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area

We just could not keep it going,for whatever reason.....(left back ,mistakes,chances converted etc ),i guess we just have not got the real strength of quality in depth.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I'm keeping the faith. It's a blip, not too pretty. But most teams have this during the season. Better now, then we can have a strong finish

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have just watched them.. and they are misleading vs. the over-whelming evidence of what you clearly watched, I listened to, and the post match interviews say.. BUT from a chances perspective, we appeared to create by far the better chances that an in-form striker/midfielder would/should have taken - is that fair from what you saw? If that's the case I feel marginally better - don't want to pretend the result was wrong, or we were unlucky, but if we are creating opportunities like that when playing so poorly, I will hang onto that crumb of comfort in this, the Keep The Faith Thread!!

We only created two genuine chances - Zamora's header and Stephens' one on one. We very some very good situations though, that we failed to turn into actual chances.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Time to bounce this as it worked last time! Keep the faith!

No excuses at the result today (scoreline a different story) but everything went against us & they took half chances well. Killed the game with a pen (contact but dive btw) but we must put it behind us. Conditions made it almost Sunday League at times & we didn't adapt as well as them. Better 2nd half & yes maybe we shouldn't have gone 4-5-1 but after Hull CH thought it was the best way. We will be back & 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat is a great return recently. Take defeat on the chin today...

Keep the faith guys :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here