Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep The Faith !!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've seen alot of negativity on here of late. Please can we just get behind the Club the support the team.

If we can stay mid table until the new year, I think we will see a change in our fortunes when the majority are back to full fitness. If and only IF we are still not getting the results when everyone is back then we can begin to ask questions of OG.

I for one, do not think he is a mug and does know his stuff, but must be one of unluckiest managers about not only did he only have half a pre-season with us, it is his first time in English football oh btw your going to have 7-8 first teams players out...enjoy

Come on guys give him a break and get behind the stripes.

If we can give them 110% in the stadium on match days who knows that might drive the team on, only a suggestion

Shoot me down in flames if you like

Oscar? Is that you?

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Errm funnily enough no...... I just think we cannot judge him until he has had a full squad to pick from.....if were in the same position with a full fit squad then fair enough, questions should be asked. but not yet.......last two seasons we were very lucky with injuries and the ones we had we had another player to come in his place, but when you have 2 players out who play in the same postion it gets very difficult

But then, what do i know this is only my 271st post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here