Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Calm & Carry On !!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We don't score enough goals, it's as simple as that. If we concede 1 goal in 20 games for the rest of the season, then that's 20 occasions where we need to score 2 or more to win the game. Who's going to score them,,Barnes??? Don't make me laugh. I only remember the keeper making 1 save of any note today and by the look of Ulloa, he won't be back anytime before xmas. We need a striker and we need him by yesterday or else we are in serious trouble.

I love how you are able to diagnose the length of Ulloa's absence by seeing him on the big screen just before the teams came out. 8 weeks was the prediction, so he'll be back before the first Saturday in December, which is only another 5 games away.

goldfish

Jul 10, 2011
Peacehaven
I actually walked out pretty happy after today's game despite the loss, it was a hell of a lot more promising the Tuesdays shitshow. Keep playing like that's and get some of our injured players back and we'll be alright comfortable mid table a year for Oscar to learn this league and the training ground opening in the summer wil hopefully reduce the no of injuries.

Agreed

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Positives - KLL on fire. Upson is top class. Ward is doing very well indeed. Ince was very good when he played.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry can you name 5, actually 3 or even 1?

Signs of buckley confidence returning, he wasn't so one dimensional and was making space for himself rather than winging it at every opportunity, particularly in the first half.

Crofts back to his best.

Kaz continuing to be keep his great form, unlike last season.

JFC looking strong and developing well.

D

Deleted member 18477

Defence looked very weak today. Ref was a prick though... lualua looked our most dangerous man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here