Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim-Richards

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Apart from his attitude, what did you think of him last night? I thought he was brilliant, he made Bridge look like a boy with his strength. He bullied some of our players, we do not have anyone like that, well maybe AEA.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Was it him who in the dying minutes of injury time breezed past two of our players on the edge of the box and then crossed it so it bounced near the cornerflag? If so - sums him up. All promise and no end result.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was it him who in the dying minutes of injury time breezed past two of our players on the edge of the box and then crossed it so it bounced near the cornerflag? If so - sums him up. All promise and no end result.

Yup sounds like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup sounds like him.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

That was a shot, which says it all about him.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Apart from his attitude, what did you think of him last night? I thought he was brilliant, he made Bridge look like a boy with his strength. He bullied some of our players, we do not have anyone like that, well maybe AEA.

I'm glad you're not a scout for us.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Seriously flattered to deceive. Not as good as he thinks he is. Tried to be flash but never anywhere on the pitch where it would make a difference. Fat, flaccid and falling down. Not impressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here