Kazim Richards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No point paying for actual papers, you can just read it for free online on a computer or a phone, in fact i even download the Metro onto my phone each day now - all free.

The Metro and The Standard are utterly gash and rubbish publications though. It's no wonder they're free.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Metro is published by The Daily Mail group. Say no more.

I didn't know this but it says a lot. My main gripe is the writing is at the level of a 5 year old, empty and no articles seem longer than two sentences. It seems its target audience is people with an attention disorder.

- - - Updated - - -

The Metro is published by The Daily Mail group. Say no more.

And the fact you can download the Metro is beyond comprehension. Why would anyone do this? Why? Especially when there is so much more out there.

Dandyman

In London village.
Did not come to the Blackburn game, but for putting the Arse out of the Cup I bloody LOVE him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didn't know this but it says a lot. My main gripe is the writing is at the level of a 5 year old, empty and no articles seem longer than two sentences. It seems its target audience is people with an attention disorder.

It should be remembered that its target audience is people on trains or buses going to work so deep thinking reading will not be top of their priorities

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It should be remembered that its target audience is people on trains or buses going to work so deep thinking reading will not be top of their priorities

This is some generalisation, misguided as well. I've seen hundreds of people on trains and buses reading all manner of books, magazines and papers over the years.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
All very ott re CKR imo.
He played under the useless lardarsed jock prick, so now he's the twat?
Knight was ruined as a goalscorer by that clown, and he didn't manage players well - especially if they weren't white.
Much of the sourness towards Kazim Kazim is down to that lardy jock clown.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All very ott re CKR imo.
Knight was ruined as a goalscorer by that clown, and he didn't manage players well - especially if they weren't white.

Eh? The thread's about his disgusting homophobic abuse, not whether anyone dislikes him cos of how he played for us. I couldn't care less that he used to play for us. Fact is, he gave a few hundred of our fans the wanker sign at Ewood for daring to sing 'Brighton reject'. He then did this disgusting homophobic gesturing at the Amex. He really needs to learn that footballers will frequently get stick from oppo fans - like most footballers know, accept and don't react to.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Eh? The thread's about his disgusting homophobic abuse, not whether anyone dislikes him cos of how he played for us. I couldn't care less that he used to play for us. Fact is, he gave a few hundred of our fans the wanker sign at Ewood for daring to sing 'Brighton reject'. He then did this disgusting homophobic gesturing at the Amex. He really needs to learn that footballers will frequently get stick from oppo fans - like most footballers know, accept and don't react to.
What did you expect him to ? Seriously , applaud them ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
All very ott re CKR imo.

That would be the same 'clown' that got the best out of Knight in one season? The same clown that kept him at one club longer than any other manager he played for? The sourness towards Kazim Kazim is because he had a Billy Big Balls mentallity, thought he was too good for The Albion and more often than not was a lazy twat. It has f*** all to do with McGhee.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

But it quite shamelessly is. Its core audience is commuters on trains and so each page must take no more than the time between stops to read and the whole thing must take no longer than the average commute. Its the newspaper equivalent of the "light and shite" local news. Having said that, I read it because my "old" daily newspaper is owned by the biggest crim in the industry and I refuse to line his pockets anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports