Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

Can anyone tell me what exactly the fat bastard did?

It's just I never saw him do anything, apart from do a poor impersonation of a football player.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I wasn't there, but as someone who, er, has a bit of extra baggage, I'm outraged, outraged I tell you at the fattist insults that were hurled at one poor man the other night. When are the knuckle-draggers going to learn that making insulting remarks about a person's weight is just as hurtful as making homophobic gestures. I haven't seen one SINGLE post on this thread condemning the neanderthal Brighton fans, not one. Shame on you NSC. And although you can't tell from reading this I am frothing at the mouth and hitting the keys VERY hard as I type.

stand up if your fat as f***!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
He did not "point at his bottom". He mimed pulling his shorts down and pretended to insert a penis up his bottom, by making the wanker sign at his arse. He didn't do this once. When he got an angry reaction from the WSL, he then repeated it at least 5 times, over a period of around 5 minutes. That was why from the 80th minute, whenever he was on the ball he received booing from the crowd.

If those of you "defending" him, think this acceptable behaviour, and deserves to go unreported, then I most wholeheartedly disagree.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Prosecute the fugger. I'll happily put the nooose round his neck and drop the trap door myself. Talentless, fat, arrogant, homophobic fuggers like him deserve to die, no matter what some of you throw-backs and bleeding heart liberals mistakenly think.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Brighton fans spend the entire match attacking CKR and when he responds come bellends report him to the police, we really do have some pathetic supporters dont we... plastics no doubt.

You don't have to look any further than your own nose. I don't recall ever seeing you contribute anything on here that's even vaguely intelligent or informed. Go & get yourself educated, you sad act.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He did not "point at his bottom". He mimed pulling his shorts down and pretended to insert a penis up his bottom, by making the wanker sign at his arse. He didn't do this once. When he got an angry reaction from the WSL, he then repeated it at least 5 times, over a period of around 5 minutes. That was why from the 80th minute, whenever he was on the ball he received booing from the crowd.

If those of you "defending" him, think this acceptable behaviour, and deserves to go unreported, then I most wholeheartedly disagree.

If an opposing fan at the Amex went to the divide with Albion fans and acted in this way, repeatedly, he would be thrown out the ground and almost certainly arrested. There aren't different laws for the blokes on the green bit to those watching the green bit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If an opposing fan at the Amex went to the divide with Albion fans and acted in this way, repeatedly, he would be thrown out the ground and almost certainly arrested. There aren't different laws for the blokes on the green bit to those watching the green bit.

This.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You don't have to look any further than your own nose. I don't recall ever seeing you contribute anything on here that's even vaguely intelligent or informed. Go & get yourself educated, you sad act.

Bless.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Spot on. Irrespective of whether you are offended by it or not, he should not have done it, and should be made to face the consequences of his actions.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I find it interesting that when people complain about something they are referred to as 'bed wetters' ..most of those posters who have said that complain quite a lot about various things...as regards to CKR..didnt see it...i was more annoyed that he kept on going over rather easily when tackled and the soft ref blowing up each time...but if he was annoyed at any verbals chucked his way maybe he should have tried a bit harder at his trade of a ''professional'' footballer

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I find it staggering anyone should use the line "were gays offended by it? If not who cares?"

Using this argument only black people can be offended by someone being called a ni***r

What a complete load of nonsense.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Colin Kazim-Richards faces 'homophobic' gesture probe - BBC

This is the most depressing post on here so far. You appear to be saying that the attempts to outlaw homophobia are a change for the worse. And before you start, Liberal, lefty, bedwetter etc are not descriptions of me that anyone would recognise but the fact that people shouldn't be discriminated against based on race, gender, religion or sexual preference seems to me such a basic right that anyone should be able to get their head around it.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that the whole thing has gone too far, so that people now can't tell the difference between actual homophobia or racism and a bit of banter. Say, for example, that there was an openly gay player, and every time he touched the ball the crowd booed or did limp wristed hand gestures or something. That is homophobia, and there is absolutely no place for that in football. However, I fail to see how away fans or whoever mocking Brighton fans for coming from a city with a large gay population is any different to Brighton fans mocking Palace fans for coming from a place with a large population of pikeys. Tell me how it is different? Why is one acceptable, but the other isn't? It's completely ridiculous.

Why I am getting involved in a debate about homophobia and racism and trying to bring logic into it I have no idea, life really is too short.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So CKR gets some stick from the crowd, and the first thing he thinks of to hit back with, the very first thing that pops into his footballers brain, is the tired, worn out and oh-so-original "duuurrr...Brighton = Gay" stereotype. So he points at his arse. Har-dee-har CKR, such cerebral wit. Well done son.
*slow clap*

Does that make him homophobic ? For my money, he's simply a bit of an imbecile. To describe this incident as a "hate crime" is so OTT as to be comical though. Its rather tedious how this pathetic little gesture from a thick no-mark footballer is automatically lumped in with more serious, genuine hate crimes against gays, ie outright abuse, intimidation and violence as if its exactly the same thing. It isn't.

As usual though, its given some people an excuse to get all horrified and morally outraged on behalf of some pother people, and here we are. With police spending their time launching an investigation into a thicko who pointed at his arse a couple of times. Because apparently, as an offence, its in the same ball park as kicking the shit out of someone because of their sexual orientation.

*sigh*

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Or maybe we'd have stopped off for a quick one in the Burell on the way home where the kids would've been fussed over by my mates, we'd have talked over the game and they'd have gone home and not really thought anymore about it.

As suspected, you think gay slurs are acceptable, and you don't mind if your kids think it's acceptable.

You're the reason why these incidents should be reported.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
These are the self same people who probably castigated those who were outraged at the Ross/Brand radio broadcast yet didnt originally hear it.

Someone should do a study on the posts on this thread with those relating to overly officious stewarding and the poor atmosphere being generated at the AMEX, I am sure there will be an algorithm which can provide clarity on what the priorities are for some BHA fans.......this would help next season as we could segregate the soft cocks in their own block at the AMEX which will enable them to piss their pants en masse match in match out, the rest of us can go to the match relieved we can still talk coarsely about the barmaid's tits from the Bell or how the referee runs like John Inman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here