Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Listen flower. I do fully understand that and i also know when not to get my knickers all in a twist over something so pathetic. People like you are tedious and dull and quite frankly embarrassing.
Don't be embarrassed petal.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Listen flower. I do fully understand that and i also know when not to get my knickers all in a twist over something so pathetic. People like you are tedious and dull and quite frankly embarrassing.

Tell that to the police?

Various people get offended by homophobic chanting and remarks. I dont, then again, I don't get offended by much, I'm not suggesting [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] is offended, but if the police consider it an issue, maybe you need to realise its an offensive remark

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

Can you provide a list of things not okay to do please? Or can players do what they want?

Getting grief is part of being a footballer. I would take 90 mins of abuse every week in return for 20k

Other options could be ban kids from stadiums I guess.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
No doubt the complaints to the police were the by the mongs who provoked his responce by chanting about his size though, the hypocrisy makes me die a little inside.

So people who report something against the law are mongs? Heard it all now.

(I didn't report it btw, but did see the gestures)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So people who report something against the law are mongs? Heard it all now.

(I didn't report it btw, but did see the gestures)

Is that mong as in a downs sufferer too..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So if Bruno was reported for making monkey noises at black Palace fans and got reported that would be a precious jcl style overreaction by their fans I assume. When will people realise the seriousness of homophobia? What some are saying on here really doesn't help.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Tell that to the police?

Various people get offended by homophobic chanting and remarks. I dont, then again, I don't get offended by much, I'm not suggesting [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] is offended, but if the police consider it an issue, maybe you need to realise its an offensive remark

We had all this nonsense over Craig Bellamy. I find it all rather sad and a waste of time for the club and police.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We had all this nonsense over Craig Bellamy. I find it all rather sad and a waste of time for the club and police.
So please explain the difference between this, and a player doing monkey actions to the crowd.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's nothing like the Bellamy situation. That was a tv viewer who thought he heard racist chanting which turned out to be seasiders.

This is a player who was seen by lots of people committing a crime (allegedly) Whether you like it or not, homophobia is a hate crime.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Colin Kazim-Richards faces 'homophobic' gesture probe - BBC

It's just not ok to be racist or homophobic towards the crowd, even when you think it's bloody hilarious. If you don't understand that, you need to get yourself educated.

This.

And it's bizarre that you even need to say it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He doesn't seem too bothered by it all...

[tweet]302192025887985664[/tweet]

Some arselicking 'fan' of ours has told him he did nothing wrong and our fans were 'disgusting' towards him! Give me strength! Why massage his ego?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He's already been in prison in Turkey a couple of times, so an English court won't faze him.

Ah, well that'll be why he was pretending to push something up his rear then.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Fans spent the whole game giving CKR abuse and calling him fat. He was only giving a little back. Pointing to his arse is hardly demonstrating a hatred of gay people is it?

How boring would it have been if Scott Mcgliesh had just ignored us?

How do we know his gesture was intended to be homophobic?

Maybe in pointing to his arse he was indicating some BHA fans are lower than shit..............given the bed wetting on here about this issue I think CKR has a point.

Well done Colin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here