Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Good link. I note that it is written by a crime reporter.

A club statement said: “In society as a whole, we will come across a minority of people who hold views with which most of us strongly disagree.

“This includes those who hold views which are racist, or homophobic.

“Burnley Football Club will not tolerate the expression of racial, or homophobic abuse of any kind.

“We have always urged any supporter who has witnessed this type of behaviour to report it to the club, so that action can be taken.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Colin Kazim-Richards faces 'homophobic' gesture probe - BBC

BBC News - Colin Kazim-Richards faces gesture probe

Police are investigating allegations that a Blackburn Rovers footballer made homophobic gestures to Brighton fans during Tuesday's Championship match.

Didn't really need a new thread did it? Feel free to merge, mods.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Trust the BBC to pick it up first. Poor CKR was just trying to have a bit of fun after the youfatbastard chants.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Fans spent the whole game giving CKR abuse and calling him fat. He was only giving a little back. Pointing to his arse is hardly demonstrating a hatred of gay people is it?

How boring would it have been if Scott Mcgliesh had just ignored us?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poor CKR was just trying to have a bit of fun after the youfatbastard chants.
Why is it ok to use homophobic gestures as a bit of fun? If an England player was getting some stick at a game in Africa, would it be ok for him to do some monkey gestures to a crowd as a bit of fun?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I do cringe at some of our wet fans. Maybe that's the downside to having JCL's

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why is it ok to use homophobic gestures as a bit of fun? If an England player was getting some stick at a game in Africa, would it be ok for him to do some monkey gestures to a crowd as a bit of fun?

No doubt the complaints to the police were the by the mongs who provoked his responce by chanting about his size though, the hypocrisy makes me die a little inside.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Always one. Completely ott response.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I have no sympathy with him....the guy probably gets paid a fair whack..and plays for Blackburn which requires him to b a tad thick skinned..should hav just concentrated on his game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

No doubt the complaints to the police were the by the mongs who provoked his responce by chanting about his size though, the hypocrisy makes me die a little inside.

No doubt? How do u know?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Always one. Completely ott response.
It's just not ok to be racist or homophobic towards the crowd, even when you think it's bloody hilarious. If you don't understand that, you need to get yourself educated.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's just not ok to be racist or homophobic towards the crowd, even when you think it's bloody hilarious. If you don't understand that, you need to get yourself educated.
Listen flower. I do fully understand that and i also know when not to get my knickers all in a twist over something so pathetic. People like you are tedious and dull and quite frankly embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here