Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Which just goes to illustrate how ignorant you actually are.

Deary me.

Taken out of perspective... I should have clarified I meant at the football, not in general. Bit of a difference between Millwall scum shouting 'N**ger, N**ger, N**ger,' and 'Dirty f***ing slave' to fans chanting "We can see you holding hands" or pointing to their bum.

Both can be equally hate filled in general, but I really don't see how this applies to what Kazim did last night. I think you know what I mean.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Taken out of perspective... I should have clarified I meant at the football, not in general. Bit of a difference between Millwall scum shouting 'N**ger, N**ger, N**ger,' and 'Dirty f***ing slave' to fans chanting "We can see you holding hands" or pointing to your bum

So why did Richards simulate shoving a dildo up his backside then if it wasn't intended to cause offence? Perhaps it's his new hilarious public party piece - as approved by his mates at The KIO Campaign??

To be fair, I thought that given the extra weight he is carrying it was putting extra strain onto his lower intestine resulting in a partial prolapse of the anus.

The gestures, I thought, were to the bench to have the physio come on the pitch to have the resulting farmers shoved back up.

It needs to be said I am not a doctor so this may be incorrect.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
To be fair, I thought that given the extra weight he is carrying it was putting extra strain onto his lower intestine resulting in a partial prolapse of the anus.

The gestures, I thought, were to the bench to have the physio come on the pitch to have the resulting farmers shoved back up.

It needs to be said I am not a doctor so this may be incorrect.

Thank God for that! Finally, somebody offers a sensible explanation for last night's antics. :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
So why did Richards simulate shoving a dildo up his backside then if it wasn't intended to cause offence? Perhaps it's his new hilarious public party piece - as approved by his mates at The KIO Campaign??

How do you know it was a Dildo?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Are you sure it was a dildo? It could have been, given the amount of burgers he has eaten recently, a request for an enema to clear his pipes, or he could be a strapon fan?.

Alternatively it could have been directed to his girlfriend, to see if she fancied a bit of chimping when CKR arrived home, via KFC, Wimpy, Subway, McDonalds and Piglet's Pantries.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Shame he has to be such a plum as he's a good footballer, their best last night. He's obviously massively in love with himself though, so I'm not surprised he was simulating self-pleasuring of the back door variety. If he actually could shag himself I'm sure he would.....in front of a mirror.......surrounding by his gansta homies.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are you sure it was a dildo? It could have been, given the amount of burgers he has eaten recently, a request for an enema to clear his pipes, or he could be a strapon fan?.

Alternatively it could have been directed to his girlfriend, to see if she fancied a bit of chimping when CKR arrived home, via KFC, Wimpy, Subway, McDonalds and Piglet's Pantries.

Come (cum?) to think of it - you've highlighted some extremely salient possibilities there, EP. Maybe you could send Kinky Col a cheeky tweet & see if he'll spill the beans (as it were)? I don't know about you, but I'm THAT excited by hearing about his saucy secret that I can barely contain my urine. Anyway, I best dash & don my yellow hankie (in case there's the possibility of a bit o' panky).

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for The Querter-pounder Kid tbh. Maybe the good folk of NSC could send him a nice super-sized hamper filled with Valentine's Day goodies? You know, just to show there's no real hard feelings...

:whistle:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for The Querter-pounder Kid tbh. Maybe the good folk of NSC could send him a nice super-sized hamper filled with Valentine's Day goodies? You know, just to show there's no real hard feelings...

:whistle:

Suspect he might find it a bit too salty.......

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
The fans call him fat to try and provoke a reaction and when they get one they report him to the FA. Bit harsh I feel. I thought it was quite amusing.

- - - Updated - - -

The fans call him fat to try and provoke a reaction and when they get one they report him to the FA. Bit harsh I feel. I thought it was quite amusing.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
This.

Pathetic response.

no mate, thats a pathetic response. give the fans the v or the fist gesture then fine. if and if this is true in this day and age he needs to be punished simple as. Its called living within the law. football grounds now more than ever see fans thrown out for persistent standing(well covered on here, the general response being tough shit, fair enough) swearing is punishable(fair enough, in the heat of the moment im guilty myself) racist comments or chants rightly dealt with, with lifetime bans. some one calls him fat and he responds with vile gestures with children watching and thats okay? next time someone calls me bald i will try it and see where it gets me, he has a responsibility to behave himself, it comes with his job. like i said if he is proved guilty of these accusations throw the book at him.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
What a precious bunch we are. Give a player shit and I would EXPECT him to give it back, love it myself.

Had a fan hurled a banana at Kazim Richards there would have been a racist shit storm on here and nationally, and rightly so. However, when he makes homophobic gestures to the crowd you think it acceptable ? please explain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here