Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
First turned out for us in February 2010, seems like 4 years to me.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've heard that his lifestyle, in terms of diet and fitness isn't great and he can barely make it through a full training session.

I love watching him play. However I do agree that he should pass more often.

I kind of agree, but pass to whom exactly? There are times when KLL is the only player who's prepared to take responsibility for a goal attempt. A lot of our players in recent years have been happier to pass the buck when there's a chance for a shot on goal. We groan when he skies his shots or they go out for a throw-in but there are countless other occasions when our attacks just fizzle out because we take too many passes or a player is caught in possession.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
He pisses me off when he's having a tantrum day - throwing himself on the ground.
I'd like to see him flogged off.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
My favourite player by a long way. At least things can happen when he's on the pitch. Especially when he takes 3 players out of the game he's tremendous.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Obviously Wikipedia isn't the most reliable of sources but I noticed that Kaz is seemingly very near to clocking up 100 appearances for us! It doesn't feel like he's been with us for 4 years.

Wiki is wrong, it misses his second loan spell with us as well as his third that was turned into a permanent move. Wiki also only includes league games in their appearance list. Soccerbase is far more reliable for appearances.

The argus are correct that yesterday was his 50th League start but he's also made 62 sub appearances making a total of 112 league games he's played in. He's also played 18 times for us in cup competitions.

He's actually made over 100 league appearances for us over

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
His impact on a game can be the best thing in a game, personally I'd like to see the club tie him into a contract extension.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
His impact on a game can be the best thing in a game, personally I'd like to see the club tie him into a contract extension.

We might have another option on him in his contract like we did last year. Plays well enough/plays in enough games and his contact is automatically extended if we want to keep him.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
always enjoy watching him
at the moment I would put him ahead of colunga for a start
but think both tex and mc court with their closer control dribbling
would be better in the inside left position.
Interesting to know how many goals has he scored and assists made
in those 100 games? Although of course most of his games he was
playing for only 20 mins.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's doing really well in the middle and always has a mazy run in most games...Just keep shooting kazenga and you'll get your rewards.
Scored a cracker at burton remember 😌

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've heard that his lifestyle, in terms of diet and fitness isn't great and he can barely make it through a full training session.

I love watching him play. However I do agree that he should pass more often.

He does seem a lot heavier than he was when he first arrived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here