Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga

abepoyet

Aug 13, 2010
Reliable source tells me Kazenga will sign for £1.3 Million early next week you heard it here first!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If we've agreed a fee, it wouldn't take an entire week to finalise, shirley?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It will if the cheques been sent 2nd class

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Reliable source tells me Kazenga will sign for £1.3 Million early next week you heard it here first!

Well strictly speaking we havent heard it here first have we. This rumour has been ongoing for god knows how long and has appeared on NSC on multiple occasions, the argus website and on skysports.com just to name a few.

Hope its true though

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Possibly less than the figure you quote, I believe , despite what others say, that KLL is out of contract this 30 June so would be subject to a Bosman transfer and not a normal inter club transfer, I may be wrong.

There is a web site which concurs with what I am saying, German and excellent !

transfermarkt.co.uk (yes these are the exact characters without the expected 'e')

after Home page , click on 'overview players' and then 'ending contracts' then scroll down and you will see KLL mentioned.

Naturally I cannot guarantee the accuracy but this site seems well informed and is VERY comprehensive and not just British !

Last edited:

Possibly less than the figure you quote, I believe , despite what others say, that KLL is out of contract this 30 June so would be subject to a Bosman transfer and not a normal inter club transfer, I may be wrong.

There is a web site which concurs with what I am saying, German and excellent !

transfermarkt.co.uk (yes these are the exact characters without the expected 'e')

after Home page , click on 'overview players' and then 'ending contracts' then scroll down and you will see KLL mentioned.

Naturally I cannot guarantee the accuracy but this site seems well informed and is VERY comprehensive and not just British !

We've been through this plenty of times, there are a few decent sources which suggest that he has a year left, as preferred to one dodgy website. Anyway, it's somewhat immaterial - he's under 24 so he wouldn't be on a free transfer anyway, compensation would have to be paid to Newcastle (assuming they offered him a new contract on at least as much as his existing terms).

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
We've been through this plenty of times, there are a few decent sources which suggest that he has a year left, as preferred to one dodgy website. Anyway, it's somewhat immaterial - he's under 24 so he wouldn't be on a free transfer anyway, compensation would have to be paid to Newcastle (assuming they offered him a new contract on at least as much as his existing terms).

He has a year to go at Nookasssel.

Would be good though.

TNBA

TTF

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I don't wish to argue about that and indeed my post did say that he would indeed (if out of contract) be subject to a Bosman Transfer fee.

Of course, there are many sites touting different facts and, as I said, not relying upon that one or any other one, only posting what I have come across, and quoting what appears to be a good source, 1st July may reveal all !

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Peter Ward

I do not for a moment wish to question you as, in fact, I generally very much respect your posts, but what is your source for contracts etc. as sometimes I wish I knew what contract some of OUR players were on.

Al

I don't wish to argue about that and indeed my post did say that he would indeed (if out of contract) be subject to a Bosman Transfer fee.

Of course, there are many sites touting different facts and, as I said, not relying upon that one or any other one, only posting what I have come across, and quoting what appears to be a good source, 1st July may reveal all !

Sorry, I didn't know that you appreciated a fee would be payable either way. As I say, to me it actually makes little difference whether he's out of contract; it appears that he wants to come here, which must mean even if he is under contract for another year they've said they are willing to let him go. All very positive stuff, and I suspect a bit of c£1m should be more than enough to convince Newcastle to part with someone they seemingly don't view as part of their first team plans.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
originally posted by fire&skill

Originally Posted by S'hampton Seagull
Any reason why?
Just the way of things recently - Murray goes, the impact is softened with Hoskins. Bennett is strongly rumoured to be going, Buckley arrives. Bennett has gone and . . . ?

It's as though they're deliberately taking the sting out of the bad news.

I'm probably reading too much into it though

To be fair, in this case, Buckley already in and the loss of Bennet was expected, we are all hoping for good news soon, although, in the view of someone somewhat smarter than I am, are we actually better off than we were on say 10th May ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here