Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga off to Turkey?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Good news then, hardly set the world alight in the play-offs and pretty one dimensional player

Utter crap. He wasn't given an opportunity to 'set the world alight in the play-offs', or at any time since we got promoted. If handled right, Kaz would be our most influential player. If this is true, it's very, very bad news.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
He isn't half going to look silly when we have a good manager join........ that tweet will bite him on the arse that's for sure.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How much did you actually pay for this guy? The vast majority of you were absolutely drooling when he signed for you permanently. Clearly, it hasn't worked out and I firmly believe in a different side/style of play, he will flourish in a similar fashion to Bolasie for us.

He was free I believe.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
People should take note of the El-Abd situation too. Local lad, came through the youth system, and didn't sign a contract before going away, when the vast majority did.

That have a year activation on his contract which has been done according to the argus

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Utter crap. He wasn't given an opportunity to 'set the world alight in the play-offs', or at any time since we got promoted. If handled right, Kaz would be our most influential player. If this is true, it's very, very bad news.

Which ignores the fact he has been woefully inconsistent when he has played and has had a lot of injuries but lets rewrite history. I would love it if LuaLua turned it round next season and had a great year but he is not the amazing player that some people think he is.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
People should take note of the El-Abd situation too. Local lad, came through the youth system, and didn't sign a contract before going away, when the vast majority did.

El Abd is out of contract the same as Spanish Dave, the others who "signed" didn't, the club exercised an option to extend that was written into their contract - same as Vicente last year :)

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not the most intelligent thing to do by kazenga. Would just add that it sure increases the pressure to resolve poyet issue very quickly since we need to lay plans for next season. An unsettled team during the close season wondering who will manage them will not lead to a great season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here