Kazenga Lua Lua

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
This has clearly all come from the same source - i.e. made up. Why would LuaLua drop to League One?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I would not be surprised of this move, I think he would have moved to us by now, if he really wanted to come to us. I personally think Poyet and Bloom have dropped the deal with the Newcastle p1ssing us about for a long time and the further complications with Lua Lua's ankle.
Does make sense though, Huddersfield have just released two of their wingers and have a bit of cash to spend after selling Pilkington to Norwich.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Would hardly be a "drop to L1" - after all isn't that where he's played most of his football? We haven't actually kicked a ball in The Championship yat and he was hardly a Newcastle regular!

OK, I'll re-phrase - why would he drop to League One when he could move to the Championship?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I doubt this very much. If he don't come to us i would imagine he would stay at Newcastle or go to another Championship club. Surprised Leicester haven't put a bid in, they have with everyone else

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wouldn't surpise me if an old boys act took him to Hudd tbh. Additionally, stick P****w & the hapless (C)Ashley slap-bang in the middle of the mix - & this was never gonna be a happy party for us, I'd wager. Still, we shall see what we shall see.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would not be surprised of this move, I think he would have moved to us by now, if he really wanted to come to us. I personally think Poyet and Bloom have dropped the deal with the Newcastle p1ssing us about for a long time and the further complications with Lua Lua's ankle.
Does make sense though, Huddersfield have just released two of their wingers and have a bit of cash to spend after selling Pilkington to Norwich.
If he doesn't come here it won't be because he didn't want to.

Will be gutted if he doesn't end up here still.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
OK, I'll re-phrase - why would he drop to League One when he could move to the Championship?

I know what you mean but how do we know he "could" still move to the Championship? Depends whether our deal is still on the table even?

Seems to be widely reported that Gus won't risk £1million+ on a player who failed his medical so if Hudds are willing to take the risk it might be his and Newcastle's only option?

ArfieldGood

Dec 10, 2010
Huddersfield
We've def got the cash for this but would be wary of spending that on someone who has already failed a medical. Can't see this one being on the cards at all, though if the latest rumour that Gary Roberts is leaving as well we will def need another winger. Like bloody rats on a sinking ship our players this summer haha

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
When does Poyet set his sights on a player and not get them? Very rarely, especially when Kazenga wants to come back, I can see him coming back here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here