Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazaa = useless

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Mirc is absolute crap. Bittorrent has missing files once downloaded every time (in my experience). WinMX & Kazaa are the best P2P's around although your right about using up all the system resourses, but then you can always turn them off. Tip for Kazza users....when searching for a film always do a video search for "tmd" they are never fake and usually good copies (again only in my experience).

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
bittorrent has missing files?! never had a problem with it. the absolute bollox. i downloaded kill bill a week ago, good quality version, i've got halo for the pc, nhl 2004, and anything else i may ever want.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Raphael Meade said:
bittorrent has missing files?! never had a problem with it. the absolute bollox. i downloaded kill bill a week ago, good quality version, i've got halo for the pc, nhl 2004, and anything else i may ever want.

Yeah, I dont doubt you - my brother swears by BitTorrent, but I personally always get nonworking programs when I use it. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Seagull Stew

I've recently downloaded MIRC and can I fathom out how you're supposed to use the bugger?

Can I F**k!!!!

Soulseek for me. Dwayne what is your username on soulseek, I'll add you to my userlist. (Or was it banned list, I forget).

Only Kidding.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
no!!

got Charlies angels full throttle downloading at a hefty speed from diet Kazaa so everything is off.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
got me school of rock downloading off bittorrent at the mo, it really does kick some ass...

dwayne, i havent got soulseek, you seem to think its worth having?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[b]dwayne[/b] on 5/7/03 said:
I hope it gets closed down. It's RUBBISH!!! I finally got rid of it today when I downloaded another disguised virus...
f*** whoever uses Kazaa
f*** Kazaa
[b]dwayne[/b] on 15/10/03 said:
got Charlies angels full throttle downloading at a hefty speed from diet Kazaa so everything is off.

MMMMMMMMM. Backtracking are we then?

Like you said, "f*** whoever uses Kazaa":lolol:

Last edited:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
kazaa is useless, but apparantly kazaa lite is loads better, anyone know where i can download it from. i cant seem to find it on the net!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i could give you a web address if you PM me tomorrow, its just its too late and my head hurts..lol

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i managed to find kazza light for a mates computer so he could have kazza, (i thought i had kazza light) but not quite sure how i done it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here