Kaz not happy with Andy Naylor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just tweeted;

"This guy got nothing nice to write in the argus ..Always about my injury ... Bloody hell I haven't bein injured for ages !!..U no who U R!!"

Kiss of death now....best rest him v Boro.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Andy Naylor is one of the main reasons I haven't bought the Argus in years.

They should get someone who is an Albion fan in to do the job - it would be incredibly biased, but I think that's a good thing.

Disagree. Having a non Albion fan gives a better overall prospective IMO

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To be fair, it has been a while since had got injured, considering he used to be as injury prone as Buckley. I can't ever remember when the last one was. Maybe he'd hoped Naylor would have posted about him being over his injury problems by now.

*CUE HAMSTRING STRAIN*

He's been fit and available for every game since he came back from that op last November; and that includes games 3-4 days after his been subbed off after taking a knock.

Can't blame him for getting annoyed at Naylor for writing that to be honest.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He's been fit and available for every game since he came back from that op last November; and that includes games 3-4 days after his been subbed off after taking a knock.

Can't blame him for getting annoyed at Naylor for writing that to be honest.

That simply isn't true, as I have pointed out on here before. Maybe you will believe it if you read it in black and white (from the Argus of January 8 2014):-

KLuaLua.jpg

In case you miss it:-

LuaLua told The Argus: "It's not the injury people think, it was a different injury. I still have the tendonitis in my left knee. The surgery was on my right knee. I still have the tendon, it's not like it's over. It's still ongoing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Andy Naylor is one of the main reasons I haven't bought the Argus in years.

They should get someone who is an Albion fan in to do the job - it would be incredibly biased, but I think that's a good thing.

Absolute BOBBINS

I'd FAR rather read a clinical, subjective appraisal of an Albion performance, or a player, than some blue-and-white tinted starry-eyed "aren't we wonderful" bollocks from someone who's just stepped fresh off the bloody Bingo Bus.

Naylor is a good reporter IMO. There. I said it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Disagree. Having a non Albion fan gives a better overall 'perspective' IMO

Agree with that entirely, a blue and white tinted reporter would be wrong whereas I don't think Andy Naylor does too bad a job.
However, who knows the 'politics' behind what goes on ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As was said earlier but some people seem to ignore it... Unless Kaz is referring to a different Andy Naylor piece, he was purely quoting the manager. Don't shoot the messenger.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Naylor has a difficult job to do. With the internet and social media it must be impossible to get a scoop.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Naylor is merely reporting what Hyypia has said (fancy that; a reporter doing some reporting - who'd have thunk?).

Hyypia is quoted as saying:-

Why is Kaz so upset about Naylor doing his job? And any ire should be directed towards Hyypia, if anybody, shouldn't it?

Because Kaz (especially on twitter) is a bit of an idiot

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This. Is Sami going to get any credit for Kaz's improved form ?

Good point, but from what I've heard, the club have spent some considerable time with Kaz over the summer working on his reading of the game, and how he can -- and shouldn't -- attempt to affect it. From what I've seen on the pitch, there's been a substantial difference this season.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Even J V was a Bristol fan I believe ! I still waited at Haywards Heath Railway for the Classified Argus which would arrive about 18.00hrs after the game home or away Not bad going.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just tweeted;

"This guy got nothing nice to write in the argus ..Always about my injury ... Bloody hell I haven't bein injured for ages !!..U no who U R!!"

Tweet is coherent and contains punctuation and both small and big letters.

FAKE.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
<satire>With writing like that, the editorship of the Argus is his if he wants it</satire>

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is anyone happy with Andy Naylor?
I am. I don't always agree with him but he's got a job to do and articles to produce day in, day out, week in, week out. By and large I think he does it pretty well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports