Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can only see Elvis, maybe LuaLua and possibly Towell ( loan ) going.

And only if we bring in a player or 2. The squad is 26 strong and we won't be reducing numbers.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Two stories in two days about our players going, from the Sun. Have they got a Palace 'journalist' (in the loosest sense) working for them?

Mr. Rosenior,actually!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Let's see what we have here...

• Steve Bruce was interested in Beram Kayal while the former was at Hull City.

• Steve Bruce is now manager of Aston Villa, so it therefore transpires Villa will 'swoop' for Beram Kayal.

Wow, if only we all had the intellectual foresight of Mike McGrath, who doesn't bother with quotes, and merely cobbles together a few words which do nothing more than prove he can - in his own mind - put two and two together. The other four links in Amex Ruislip's post slavishly repeat the story, 'crediting' the story to The S*n, as if it had any basis in reality.

Pitiable.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Simple way to resolve this, make sure we are promoted. When that happens it's perhaps unlikely Villa will go up. Can't believe Kayal would even consider leaving us (in the prem) to battle out the next few years trying to get out of the Championship with Villa.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Simple way to resolve this, make sure we are promoted. When that happens it's perhaps unlikely Villa will go up. Can't believe Kayal would even consider leaving us (in the prem) to battle out the next few years trying to get out of the Championship with Villa.

They've got a talented midfielder in Jack Grealish, why don't they start using him properly, providing he starts behaving himself again, instead of allegedly sniffing elsewhere?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who cares who Steve Bruce wants, I wanted to marry Kelly Brook but that did not work out for me.

Far to early for him to setting his sights on anyone to be honest, especially someone who is injured and on a free at the end of the season.

The sun journalist probably asked him "So Brighton are doing well this season, who do you rate from their team ?"

Bruce replied " Lewis Kayal"

There is your story

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Its all very flattering and shows how far we have come.

I hope Tony stays true to his word about no one going in January.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
They've got a talented midfielder in Jack Grealish, why don't they start using him properly, providing he starts behaving himself again, instead of allegedly sniffing elsewhere?

Oh no :eek: ....the dirty little bugger!

image.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given their performance down here, I suspect that Norwich may be in for our entire squad so that they can improve in every position.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Just reading this in several articles about Steve Bruce setting his sights on Beram Kayal.
Is it back to where, because Albion players are doing well, it's fair game for all insundry for, I guess agents and co to start touting there wares.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/0...-albion-want-aston-villa-midfielder-beram-ka/

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...n-villa-transfer-rumour-championship-12143114

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/st...dfielder-to-be-his-first-aston-villa-signing/

http://the72.co.uk/67793/aston-villa-plan-to-make-move-for-brighton-midfielder/

Whoever John Verrall is, he is in need of a good proofreader.
The HITC Post is wildly inaccurate.

Firstly the headline is A R S E about face.

Kayal 1.PNG

Then he has trouble with a four letter abbreviation of our stadium's name.

Kayal 2.PNG

And to complete the insult he makes a sandwich of it by getting a simple fact the wrong way round.

Kayal 3.PNG

Add to that, that I don't belive for one minute that TB would sell one of our standout players at such a crucial time in the season.

Back to school Mr Verrall.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:thumbsup:
Whoever John Verrall is, he is in need of a good proofreader.
The HITC Post is wildly inaccurate.

Firstly the headline is A R S E about face.

View attachment 79261

Then he has trouble with a four letter abbreviation of our stadium's name.

View attachment 79262

And to complete the insult he makes a sandwich of it by getting a simple fact the wrong way round.

View attachment 79263

Add to that, that I don't belive for one minute that TB would sell one of our standout players at such a crucial time in the season.

Back to school Mr Verrall.

Good spot :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here