Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal upset by failure to find good Hummus

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Houmous is an absolute piece of piss to make. If he can't even be bothered with that then quite frankly I don't want him at my club anymore.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What are we looking for here, Just a classic Hoummus? Bring everyone back from South Amercia and get them looking for the Perfect ****ing classic Hoummus before its too late.

We can not let ****ing Hoummus get in the way of getting promoted this season. FFSHOUMMUS.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A Syrian refugee who's family fled here about five years ago, ran a restaurant in Damascus. In the summer he just sets up a massive barbecue out the front of our flats and cooks food for everyone and anyone who will come along and join his family,

I am a veggie and have eaten a lot of hummus, but his home made hummus is nector, it is like nothing I have ever tasted before evan at Kambis, so this is the only way I can relate to this statement, perhaps I should get him to invite Kayal next summer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, this news has brought me crashing back down to earth.

We hear such good things about what goes on at our club, including the efforts made to make new players comfortable and then we hear something like this.

It's clear that behind the smoke and mirrors, it's all a bit shambolic at the Albion still. I'm fuming. Paul Barber, prepare yourself for a very angry email coming your way.

Indeed. Where the actual **** is this 'Gibbo' character, the so-called 'Player Liaison Officer', in all this? :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brighton's status as a bit of a foodie paradise has also just been SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES. Property prices may not recover from this body blow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We should seriously set up a PayPal thing and import a shit load over and present it to him from NSC...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That spoils an invite to the Sausage Sandwich Game.

(I think the Moroccan Hummus from the Co-op is the best and I can't make it so tasty or of the right constituency.)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Houmous in!!
Barber out!!

Or he could just go to Haringay Green Lanes.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Acre - the last Christian stronghold in the holy lands to be lost in 1291 to the Muslims - no relevance just some history I know

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We should seriously set up a PayPal thing and import a shit load over and present it to him from NSC...

Ridiculous idea.

We simply can't leave this to chance.

NSC has 22,000 or so members. What we need to happen is this:

1. Someone finds 22,000 different hummus recipes online.
2. That someone distributes the recipes, one to each NSCer.
3. Tonight, we all make hummus to the recipe provided. Pop it in the fridge.
4. Tomorrow morning, someone drives around picking up all the hummus and delivers it to the training ground, no later than the finish time of training.
5. Beram Kayal tastes them and nominates his favourite.
6. The person who made the chosen hummus gives up their job, family and other commitments and becomes Beram's full-time hummus chef.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ridiculous idea.

4. Tomorrow morning, someone drives around picking up all the hummus and delivers it to the training ground, no later than the finish time of training.
6. The person who made the chosen hummus gives up their job, family and other commitments and becomes Beram's full-time hummus chef.

I was going to post something to the effect that Bozza now had an opportunity to show his initiatve and out-Barber barber, pay for me to fly out to Israel, get the homous, hummus, hommos, whatever and ship it back for a ceremonial presentation by the NSC mods at the next home game.....and then he posted this .......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Funnily enough I am going to make houmous tonight, because of this thread, been threatening to do it for ages!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ridiculous idea.

4.1 NSC nominates a Hummus Tester, to try all 22,000, lest some be supplied by resident trolls / Palace lurkers / [MENTION=30247]boro fan[/MENTION] or our pet Derby chap, trying to POISON King Beram.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Funnily enough I am going to make houmous tonight, because of this thread, been threatening to do it for ages!

I was already going to make it. It's a bit of headache though - my son likes it smooth with lots of tahini, my wife likes it smooth with lots of lemon and I like it quite chunky. How do I please them all AND Kayal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here