Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal Scores

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I dont think those moaning about transfer activity understand what a capture this is. Before his injury which he appears to be over all the big boys were sniffing around him.
I was talking to my Scottish friends and said we signed him - they knew all about him and said he'd been rubbish since his injury - when I said I'd heard he'd not played much this season, but did ok when he did, they said he didn't. Hope they're wrong. Bitter rangers fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not happy about an Albionista playing through balls.

We've managed the last three and a half years without them, I don't see why we should start now.

Hopefully it'll be coached out of him ASAP.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crap quality (I blame the sun and the fact that it was BALTIC & my hands were cold), but here be the goal.

[vine]OFb79eFMdmz[/vine]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gordon isn't getting any younger, I wonder if we've found a captain of the future? We're a bit short of talkers in our team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The other highlight of the game was the same Wimbledon player nutting- accidentally- three separate Albion players in the first half during aerial challenges, each requiring the physio's attention. He must have been punch-drunk by half time. Might explain his comedy dive in the Albion box in the second half, which earned him a yellow :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Crap quality (I blame the sun and the fact that it was BALTIC & my hands were cold), but here be the goal.

[vine]OFb79eFMdmz[/vine]

Strictly no photography at the training ground. Naughty, naughty girl.

(Good work)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Kayal had the sort of impact on the game today that you would expect from a world class player.

He simply oozed quality with every touch and played at least 5 sublime passes through the opposition defence that reminded me instantly of Vicente. He is thicker set than The Dagger but has the same swagger, touch and genius weight of pass.

He has to start on Saturday and he will be a fan's favourite before the end of the first half.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at club site it will probably be 21 or 23 only numbers remaining unless they change Colungas no 7 as he has left. Gardner was 19 but taken by Best.

Last edited:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Kayal had the sort of impact on the game today that you would expect from a world class player.

He simply oozed quality with every touch and played at least 5 sublime passes through the opposition defence that reminded me instantly of Vicente. He is thicker set than The Dagger but has the same swagger, touch and genius weight of pass.

He has to start on Saturday and he will be a fan's favourite before the end of the first half.

Bring him on...something to keep our vittles warm...just 2pts clear of the drop...arrrrgggghhhh!!!!

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I was talking to my Scottish friends and said we signed him - they knew all about him and said he'd been rubbish since his injury - when I said I'd heard he'd not played much this season, but did ok when he did, they said he didn't. Hope they're wrong. Bitter rangers fans.
Am excited by him but my Celtic friends laughed a lot when I said we'd signed him....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good to hear, let's hope he can produce something similar on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here