Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal and Rosenior updates

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Wow I am amazed if he does. I saw him Friday heavily limping. I asked him if he still a way out from a return and he said he thinks he will be back soon. I thought he was either joking or overly optimistic.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wow I am amazed if he does. I saw him Friday heavily limping. I asked him if he still a way out from a return and he said he thinks he will be back soon. I thought he was either joking or overly optimistic.

In the press conf today Hughton confirmed he was playing tonight, explained this was his 5th (?) game back (3rd 90 mins) and he's 'very close' to a return. Don't think any smoke and mirrors involved this time. Be great to have him back, as a minimum for full back cover and midfield shoring up to close out a game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

[tweet]831201273303150592[/tweet]

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

You were suckered by his stunt double!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here