Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Kay Burley

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great to see the Nation's favourite news broadcaster back doing what she does best, and holding those in power to account on behalf of her viewers.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Her views that anyone breaking any rules deserves a 6 months paid holiday is one she should turn into a Political campaign and run for London Mayor.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Her views that anyone breaking any rules deserves a 6 months paid holiday is one she should turn into a Political campaign and run for London Mayor.

All she then needs to do is to find a billionaire Palace fan like Fox managed to bankroll her campaign and she'd be off

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The unspeakable interviewing the unlistenable.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Damn. I’ll have to stop watching Sky breakfast news now she’s back.

Didn’t like her before her “indiscretion”. Like her even less now. Her manner and interviewing technique really grate on me and she’s not even easy on the eye!

Bring back Kelly Brook. She knew how to grab my attention first thing in the morning…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was a Sky News addict. The TV would be tuned in at all opportunities.
But I stopped 6 months ago and it's not been on since then. Sure I'm not the only one.
BBC News only but that GBN on Sky 515 could be interesting. Lots of has been big names lined up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was a Sky News addict. The TV would be tuned in at all opportunities.
But I stopped 6 months ago and it's not been on since then. Sure I'm not the only one.
BBC News only but that GBN on Sky 515 could be interesting. Lots of has been big names lined up.

I used to flit between BBC New and Sky News.

But I very rarely watch Sky News since the pandemic started. It’s just wall to wall hyperbole seeking out bad news before it’s happened (and often doesn’t), hanging on the words of lone scientists who predict the worst. Not great investigative journalism, beating the BBC and ITV to the scoop ..... instead, the incredibly dull Niall Paterson or Dermot Murnaghan trying to make people feel like crap.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can you recommend an alternative?

al jazeera news?

Try no News.

Live life without being put the fear of God into you but a TV 'show' that thrives on creating disharmony, upset and conflict as their stock in trade. They are all very much the same imo.

People survived well enough without being bombarded with crap 24/7 and the advent of 24hr news channels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here