Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kay Burley - oops!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Beth rigby involved in the Soho 10, who would have guessed. The same hobby journo who poured scorn on Cummings. The difference here is massive, she put risk to others, Cummings was confined to his own family.

LOL. The difference here is that Cummings was SETTING the rules. Also, that he LIED and DENIED any wrong-doing.

Other than that, you're SPOT ON.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm sure there are many people who could fill her slot :moo:

finbarr_saunders_viz_400x400.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cumming did not endanger anyone.

Ignoring the obvious reply about dangerous driving and the risks involved with driving on public roads when you're concerned your vision is impaired, this is only true if you believe their claims that they didn't stop once in either direction. Which given they had a child in the car is frankly impossible to believe.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
LOL. The difference here is that Cummings was SETTING the rules. Also, that he LIED and DENIED any wrong-doing.

I for one AM stunned that mouldy has GOT something completely and UTTERLY wrong AGAIN!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Frankly I couldn't give a fvck if she's broken the rules... so have I .... and the rules have no logic so are pointless.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
You could, but you would probably have to be about 4 years old with that logic.

The Soho 10 have potentially endangered many lives, not just between themselves but potentially hundreds of folk and Cumming did not endanger anyone.

Really ? So you have just insulted all football fans who look for consistency from referees.

I know you think Cummings was the second Messiah and totally infallible, well I don't and he should have been made an example of at the early stage. The rules are the rules for everyone. He certainly endangered his parents and possibly the people who were at the garage he stopped at.

As regards Kay Burley, she should resign.

More widely, the wealthy people who are breaking these rules but not scared of £10k fines perhaps should do 7 days in jail for contempt.

D

Deleted member 2719

Ignoring the obvious reply about dangerous driving and the risks involved with driving on public roads when you're concerned your vision is impaired, this is only true if you believe their claims that they didn't stop once in either direction. Which given they had a child in the car is frankly impossible to believe.

You guys are in pure denial the evidence is all there.

The Soho 10, have put many lives at risk for a party.
Cummings kept within his family bubble, the two are simply miles apart.

So do you support the party-goers???

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial...0?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

D

Deleted member 2719

Really ? So you have just insulted all football fans who look for consistency from referees.

I know you think Cummings was the second Messiah and totally infallible, well I don't and he should have been made an example of at the early stage. The rules are the rules for everyone. He certainly endangered his parents and possibly the people who were at the garage he stopped at.

As regards Kay Burley, she should resign.

More widely, the wealthy people who are breaking these rules but not scared of £10k fines perhaps should do 7 days in jail for contempt.

Okay so you wish to use a football analogy, I see it as Cummings gets a talking to from the ref as he mistimed his tackle and the Soho 10 piled in giving straight rights to the heads of the opposition. 10 red cards and suspension awarded.
But did he endanger his parents as he stayed in a cottage and spoke from a distance? I have yet to see any proof of him going into a garage.

We're in denial? Sorry, you did see Cummings LIE to the nation in a No.10 press conference, didn't you?!

What lie was that? Is it a factual one???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
She has to go. If this had been a BBC correspondent then Sky and Burley would have been all over it. But the reasons she should go are two fold.
Firstly, she has interviewed politicians that broke the rules and has done so as if she is whiter than white. Secondly, she broke the rules and got caught. Plus the obvious, she's not that good at her job!!!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Nah sorry I disagree, the media Rigby and co opened any flood gates for those thick enough to think it was okay to do what they like.

The media pumped the living daylights out of it and caused destruction for months, they were all knobheads.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. He ****ed up and interestingly the Durham police are reopening the case. It appears he may well have been a tad economical with the truth.

You are correct regards the rest of them. When you hold a position of authority you should act as such. Same goes for the media or anyone also in the public eye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here