Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Katie Price

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
An ex landlord in Luton who I knew used the same defence but said it was his brother in law who had returned to Connemara 2 days after the event but as he wouldnt return to validate the defence Tom was convicted of D & D

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In all seriousness, having read and seen the media reports, this is a farce, how the f*** did she get away with this defence?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In all seriousness, having read and seen the media reports, this is a farce, how the f*** did she get away with this defence?

Particularly given these comments from the Judge

“She knows a lot more about the circumstances that her valuable car was involved in some sort of road traffic accident than she would have the court believe”,

“I did not find her to be a plausible or credible witness.”

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I find the outfit even more suspicious. Do you think they had been out "Doggin" ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I think Huddersfield Town have got a better defence.......

so for the record, what does this say about their defense when they come to Sussex....?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So pleased that she's found worthwhile work again

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17565938.katie-price-will-help-fans-pose-and-give-them-makeovers/?ref=mr&lp=10

hk.JPG

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
She's Sussex' glamour girl.

Yes, she was bloody stupid what she did but I'll never forget a phone-in around 2002 on the radio a Scouser called in and asked for a threesome with his mate. Before the shocked radio station could turn off the lewd comments, she replied: You sad f*ck! I bet you still w@nk over pictures over my tits!" :ohmy:

#lovekatie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here